Pathfinder 1E NYC, New Pathfinder group looking for 2-3 new players

Fulgin

First Post
Time: Weekend afternoons through early evenings, roughly every other week (more or less often as schedules dictate)
Players Desired: Mature gamers age 21 and up, role-playing experience preferred but not an utter necessity, having a sense of humor is greatly desired as is good hygiene (I hate to have to say this last item, but previous experience compels me)
Rules: Pathfinder, straight up
Game Description:

I'm looking to start up a new Pathfinder campaign starting soon after the finalized rules come out in a couple of weeks. We already have three players in their 30s on board and could use 2-3 more people to fill out the group. The group consists of players who are experienced with the 3.5 rules, though Pathfinder will be new for everyone. The campaign is going to be a homebrew version of the World of Greyhawk where hack n' slash skills and role-playing are equally valued. The overall theme is one of an empire besieged by the barbarian hordes from beyond the frontiers, creating opportunity for certain talented people to make a name for themselves...for good or for ill!

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at: germanicusjc@gmail.com

Remove ads