Proposal: Dragon 366

CaBaNa

First Post
All I'm putting forward for a vote, for speediness, is the ritual Fastidiousness

Component Cost: 10 gp
Market Price: 50 gp
Key Skill: Arcana (no check)Level: 1
Category: Warding
Time: 10 minutes
Duration: 24 hours

You or a creature within 2 squares of you is warded against becoming dirty. No matter what the target does, touches, walks through, or experiences, the target’s person, clothes, and carried possessions are not soiled. If the target is in any way soiled when the ritual is completed, that filth is immediately shed. Attacks or other effects that involve dirtyig the character work as normal but leave no lasting waste or residue.

it's fluffy!

If someone wants something tacked on, I'll do so. Figured this will pass with lightning speed compared to putting the entire compiled issue forward.

renau1g

First Post
I vote YES. I can't see any issue with this ritual or any reason how it could be abused. If anything it is probably weaker mechanically than any other level 1 ritual.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As long as its understood that being protected from "getting" dirty doesn't mean that anything in the dirt is not warded against (i.e., filth fever in the sewers), I'm fine with it. Yes

Remove ads