Raiders of Oakhurst Reloaded map question

Noumenon

First Post
On page 34 the map of Nightscale's lair shows a passageway leading to the southwest that is not mentioned in the text. It almost seems to correspond to a nub off of Meepo's lair on page 33 that is also not mentioned in the text. Are you supposed to be able to get to the lake from Meepo's cave?

Jack99

Adventurer
On page 34 the map of Nightscale's lair shows a passageway leading to the southwest that is not mentioned in the text. It almost seems to correspond to a nub off of Meepo's lair on page 33 that is also not mentioned in the text. Are you supposed to be able to get to the lake from Meepo's cave?

Yes, I think Meepo makes a run for it, doesn't he? Ran it back in May last year, so memory might be a bit hazy..

Noumenon

First Post
Oh, you're right, it says that in the strategy. I was looking in the boxed text but I guess the exit wasn't worth mentioning. The other entrance on page 34 says "to lower level" while this one isn't labeled, and I'm not used to adventures being nonlinear with two paths toward the end like that -- it's pretty awesome, actually.

Remove ads