[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
"Honestly, I don't know what is the best to do for people who don't want to repent. Bringing them to justice seems the less worst option, at the condition the justice is fair, and let the justice determine what is the best for him. At least, that way, the society can keep running.

But the thing that is important, it is to offer them a chance to repent. If we don't do it, we worth as much as the fanatics who attack the refugees. If we listen to the Priestess word, it is what she want us to do, to be like them.

I also agree that anyone have the right to defend itself, but killing someone might be the easiest way to neutralize someone, but it is not the only way. But things are not perfect. Will I be able to maintain my ideal in face of my death, I don't know. I hope so.

And if one of the Host would ask me to walk over my principles, I'll become a tormented soul probably and I can't tell what I'll do."

Kalidrev

First Post
"You are wise, River. Let us hope that you never have to walk over your own principles. We will do our best to make sure that you are never put in that position."

renau1g

First Post
Onwards to adventure!

The group settles in for the night at the temple, though the accommodations are rather spartan, they beat sleeping outside. A light breakfast of porridge, some cheeses, and a few berries are offered, along with milk.

After breakfast an acolyte will lead you outside and to the outskirts of town, where you see Emesha is waiting for you along with the promised horses and supplies, although she's not alone. A female elf is standing next to her, she is short and slight, wearing little in the way of armor.

"I am glad that you've come so early, you appear to be short-handed at the moment, one of the Lyrander crewman mentioned something about a sick friend of yours who they were bringing back to Sharn for medical attention from the Jorasco healers. I knew of someone in the area who was looking for work and so took it upon myself to contact her. I'll allow her to introduce herself..." the Flamist says, looking to the drow.

CaBaNa

First Post
Under his hooded face, Pok rolls his eyes, being careful not to communicate the emotion or thought that went with it. *What better way to avoid hiring a Khyber cultist spy, than to hire someone who's heritage is Khyber.*

KarinsDad

Adventurer
A slight figure pulls back the hood of her cloak and a stunningly beautiful dark elf, who your first instinct tells you should be from Xen’drik, steps forward, her hand outstretched:

"Well met" she purrs.

"Which one of you is the leader of your group?"

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath smirks at Pok's actions, knowing the little one hates the limelight.

"If any of us were to be labeled as such, I suppose you could say that WE lead the group, though we have had no formal training in such a position. We have, of late, been directing the group in battle tactics, though each group member has his or her specialty."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad's night in the temple is spent contemplating the words of the shifter. He had heard many things similar before, from his own people in the mountains of Adar. His views were in the minority of his kind. That is why he kept his silence to the shifter, he did not want to come off as disruptive in the eyes of his allies.

When their new companion reveals herself, it is easy for the paladin to read the emotions of the gnome. Valahad nods at the drow, "I am Valahad," he speaks into her mind. "Lanharath is correct, we each have our roles in the conflicts we have faced thus far. What would yours be?"

[sblock=ooc]Passive Insight 27 to detect any falsehoods.[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"If you are capable of speech, please use it. I am unaccustomed to mind sorceries and would appreciate you not using them at me. My name is Sheeva Dilaterh and who might you be?" she asks, shifting her gaze to look directly at the Gnome and lowering her hand since no one appeared willing to shake it.

CaBaNa

First Post
*Ugh, she's noticing me.* Pok gives a slight nod, and raises his hand slightly, acknowledging that he had been spotted. Though in his mind the gnome was wishing for a shadow that would constantly hide him, for the millionth time in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads