[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
The room is moderately appointed with a pitcher of water on the table and a variety of glasses for you. The woman patiently awaits your arrival, standing on the other side of the table with her hands on a seat back.

[sblock=OOC]
To be added once started
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]As I said in the tavern, I'm interested! though there are several characters approved long before Thusk, I think, that have waited longer...

Anyway, Thusk is a half-orc Thaneborn barbarian, so he'd go for the striker spot.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
(Reiterated from The Tower's Shard) Lanharath's ears perk and he sends the Knight a mental greeting.

"We will join your cause. May the combined luminescence of The Flame and The Great Light of Il-Yannah obliterate the darkness that seeks to invade our world. We will meet you in The Facet of which you speak."

[sblock=OOC] I too, have voiced (typed?) my intentions to join, so if you can take another striker spot, I'd love to have it! Please let me know if Ata and I need to arm wrestle, flip coins, or roll dice to see who gets the coveted Striker spot if there is only one available ^_^ [/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok enters the room, finding the nearest window, and placing a chair in front of it. The gnome steps to the side of the chair and waits for the heavily armored woman to begin.

Velmont

First Post
"The Flames needs help?" asks River. He grabs his battle standard with the colors of house Jorasco. His holy symbol of Arawai is clearly in sight on his chest, but the cleric doesn't wear any weapon in sight. "Arawai is always willing to help any member of the community, even if they have not the same faith. And that would change me from taking care of the wounded of the Last War."

[SBLOCK=OOC]River, dragonmarked longtooth shifter cleric lvl4 would be willing to join up.[/SBLOCK]

Vertexx69

First Post
The little gloiath walks into the room, and as she crosses the threshhold she is once again sheathed in her glossy black armor with tiny whisps of mist trailing out of the joints behind her. As she takes a seat at the back of the room, the ghostly form of her spirit bear matertializes behind her and silently chuffs at the others in the small room. It rests its head on the warriors shoulder, waiting to be scratched affectionately behind the ears.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
As soon as Evo & Ata make their appearances we'll be good to start the meeting.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]oops. I was waiting to see if there actually was a spot for Thusk[/sblock]

The young halfork stumbles in the room, with a slightly embarassed expression. Thusk heard there's job. Adventurous. Long trip, yes? Thusk likes! Where gotta go?

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok pulls his hood up, covering his face as much as possible. The ashen robes fold over and over, with a muted glittering they avert the eye. He stands, shoulders relaxed, hands at his side. Feet should length apart, facing the person offering glory.

One hand holds a pencil, the other a notepad. Both were retrieved from a fold in his robes. The notebook looks worn, but the pencil seems brand new. He keeps scribbling notes on each person that enters the room.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad walks in the room, the light from the common room illumnating his prescence, shining of the metal plates of his armor. He gives a cursory glance over those in the room and takes a seat. Pouring a glance of water, Valahad takes a drinks and waits for the lady to start speaking.

[sblock=ooc]Is this everybody?[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases