Proposal: Divine power

renau1g

First Post
No. I have no problems with anything else.

I vote YES on everything but the Hero of Faith feat. I need some more time to digest that one.

renau1g

First Post
See that's what I struggle with on it, I don't want to remove it as a viable option. I'd suggest TENT for the duration but that's the same as the other feat with lower prereqs. Now there is the benefit of selecting any skill rather than just religion so picking up Perception is nice. I do think WoTC will be changing the feat in the future as it pretty much negates the Avenger class (although not until 8th level with the utility swap to pick up Refocus Enmity). Personally, I think the initial feat should be Until end of current turn or TSNT & HoTF should be TENT.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
See that's what I struggle with on it, I don't want to remove it as a viable option. I'd suggest TENT for the duration but that's the same as the other feat with lower prereqs. Now there is the benefit of selecting any skill rather than just religion so picking up Perception is nice. I do think WoTC will be changing the feat in the future as it pretty much negates the Avenger class (although not until 8th level with the utility swap to pick up Refocus Enmity). Personally, I think the initial feat should be Until end of current turn or TSNT & HoTF should be TENT.

Yeah, that's why I've been pretty quiet about it in both here and L4W. I think it's too good in the right circumstances, but there isn't really an elegant fix that I can see to make it still worth it.

Atanatotatos

First Post
One fix that comes to my mind is giving it the prerequisite of paragon multiclassing. But, that'd make it irrelevant for a long time anyway.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Just wanted to note that since DP was added to DDI early this month, our official approval date would be early next month...unless it was voted that it was 2 weeks after DDI.

Remove ads