Rotunda & Setting update

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I'm sort of copying Siani's format for this. There may be some changes coming up for the Rotunda/FR setting rooms, though I am not sure what they will entail yet. I will keep you informed as things solidify.

Ruthia

First Post
:) Hey Nashy! I got one rule/setting change I was wondering if you'd consider. Can you make it so chars who have wings can have them visable while in the Rotunda? I know it's been kinda a semi 'Ok we can do that' for a bit now but, it would be nice if you had it as an acctual rule

hmmmmm....Oh and is Nashy going to open up that one room she's been having built soon? I've been waiting to see it since you first mentioned it in you rumors thread! I just ggggoooottttaa know what it is!:angel:

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I will definitely take your request about wings under consideration, Ruthia. As far as that room goes....well, that is part of a floor plan I've been working on for some time.

Qijdi

First Post
Thank you Our Nashira * grins - passing her a large black russian *.. We definitely need to have this thing fixed with ISRP.. tis' good this move is happening.. We have waited for years.. literally.

See you soon enough..

G&GB...

Q.

Remove ads