[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Xmas time]I've needed to get shopping and sleeping done last couple days. Update coming later tonight sorry for the delay![/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The beardless dwarf steps away from the melee and flings lightning about at his foes. Unfortuneately the divine bolts fly wide, imposing no threat to the kobolds.

[sblock=ooc] Sorry, a miss on both. divine bolts for Brenron vs K and W (1d20+9=13, 1d6+8=11, 1d20+9=11, 1d6+8=10) [/sblock]

Rohna sees the kobold wizard using fire attacks and her flame shuts down. She wheels the now cold black hammer once more from the side, where its defenses were damaged from her previous assault , nearly finding the opening until a black scaled shielf materializes, stopping the hammer blow. "Life after death is something I promise you won't have to worry about yipping puppy. There won't be anything left but jellied bone and ash."

[sblock=Rohna]Rohna misses and only gains 4 THP.[/sblock]

The kobold's deep voice replies, "You will fail! I may fall, but my master will rise me again!"

Roswyn takes a step closer to the wall and launches another illusionary attack on the wizard, a phantom sap striking at his head. The illusion dissolves agaisnt the wizard's skull, having no effect.

Shava quickly moves into flanking position with her goliath ally eager to end this fight. Lightning flashes on her blades as she thrusts with her dagger. The lightning strikes the kobold, blackening his scales and burning his robe before arcing to it's ally. The rolling flames around the kobold smolder and burn the legs of the half-elf

[sblock=ooc]Shava takes two fire damage from burning spray.[/sblock]

The martially inclined kobold closes the distance with Brenron, sliding it's claws along the stone floor of the tower and thrusting it's short blade at the dwarf. The weapon finds slashes the dwarf along the cheek, opening a painful, but minor cut.

[sblock=ooc]K vs Brenron AC (1d20+9=26, 1d6+4=8) Hits Brenron for 8.[/sblock]

The spellcasting kobold steps back, inviting attack from Rohna. The creature is too quick though and is able to step out of the way as Rohna slams her warhammer into the place where the creature just stood.

[sblock=ooc]Miss
combat challenge for Rohna vs W (1d20+10=18, 1d10+6=14) [/sblock]

The kobold speaks in draconic, calling and beckoning the flame to roll away from him again. The rolling fire catches the dwarf, burning his face and sending him unconscious from the pain. Tondrek is able to sweep his cloak out in front of him, burning the edges of the clothing but keeping himself unharmed. Rohna is unlucky as well, as her grey skin is burned from the fire. A moment's concentration is all it takes and the storm continues outside.

[sblock=ooc]
Rohna's CS says her reflex is 14, but the statblock says 16. I can't find where the difference lies. Care to enlighten me? Otherwise, it hits Rohna and Brenron for 13(12), and misses Tondrek. burning spray vs Brenron, Tondrek, Rohna (1d20+9=20, 1d20+9=18, 1d20+9=14, 1d8+7=13) Brenron is now dying. Anybody that hits W with a melee attack takes 2 fire damage.[/sblock]

Round 10

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--
Tamarand: 9--
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 1
Shava: 26/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--
Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 13/51 resist 1 all 11/13 AP: 1---bloodied
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -91----bloodied-marked by Rohna
K: -72--bloodied

Attachments

• dirty money round 10.5.xls
    30 KB · Views: 94

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Noo! Bad Kobold! Tondrek railed at his futile options. Tondrek then brought up his bow. Once again he charged his crossbow with magical might, two bolts firing rapidly trailing potent magic. [sblock=Actions] Magic Weapon vs W (nonlethal): AC 22, 13hp and R & D gain a +1 to hit and +3 to damage. Spend AP to Static Shock W as well: 20 Ref, 9 lightning and -3 to next damage roll.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 45/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 5/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike

Icebound Sigil
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
2 Clockwork Bombs
2 Woundpatches
2 Alchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]That's a bummer! He doesn't have his second wind, I'm out of healing, so I'll redact spending that power for now.[/sblock]Seeing the dwarf fall, Tondrek looks over to his other companions. Uhhh.. can someone make him get up? Poke him? Potion?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Noo! Bad Kobold! Tondrek railed at his futile options. Tondrek then brought up his bow. He stacked two bolts on top of each other and even with the look from Roswyn he fired. His magic infused crossbow bolts, even with the awkward firing trajectory were trailing potent magic. They struck true, both striking the abdomen of the spellcaster who barely stays on his feet. Seeing the dwarf fall, Tondrek looks over to his other companions. Uhhh.. can someone make him get up? Poke him? Potion?

[sblock=ooc]Both hit, barely. no map change.[/sblock]

Round 10

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--Acted
Tamarand: 9--
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 0
Shava: 26/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--
Brenron: -10/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --dying
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 13/51 resist 1 all 11/13 AP: 1--bloodied-+1 att/+3dam for next att
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -114----bloodied-marked by Rohna--3 to next damage roll
K: -72--bloodied

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
IC don`t fail me now...

With both targets bunching up, Tamarand again cuts a tiny hole over their heads and more meteorites come flying out at them. The drow attempting to knock out the enemies.

[sblock=OOC]
*You`d think with all these multi-target attack powers I`d crit more often, but nope....

Move: n/a
Standard: Blazing Starfall - centered on M6 to catch both baddies - rolled in dice room - Hits Ref 20 on W and 12 on K - 15 non-lethal radiant damage
Minor:n/a

[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -1 penalty.
HP: 24/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Acid Orb
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mount]
*Left Behind*
Giant Lizard, Draft
Large natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 17*; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13
Speed 7 (swamp walk), climb 2
*+1 from light barding

Bite (Standard, at-will)

+7 vs Armor Class; 2d6+4 damage.

Alignment Unaligned Languages --
Str 19 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 19 (+6) Int 2 (-2) Cha 7 (0)
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry I missed one turn. Things should get less crazy EN wise, I am down to one (big game) and soon will done to none.

On the plus side, this turn is easy for me; I make blood bubbles.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases