[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOOOW! Tondrek bleats, fire and blood running down his face. Realizing he's in the open, Tondrek flattens himself against the shop wall, Doggie protecting him on one side. Having only a beat on the kobold caster, Tondrek traces some angry sigils on his crossbow, charging it with sulfurous green malevolence, and shoots it away, releasing an incoherent squeal of rage. As the bolt scours the kobold, Tondrke manages to pat out the rest of the flames on his face. [sblock=Actions]Move to H15, using a minor to Move Doggie to I15. Scouring Weapon vs W with Furious Assault if it hits: AC 25, 29 acid damage and W takes -2 to AC to ENT. Save vs fire.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 35/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike

Icebound Sigil
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
2 Clockwork Bombs
2 Woundpatches
2 ALchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

Full character sheet[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=Cleaver]
Cleaver - Male Warforged Barbarian 4
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 18(14), Fort: 18(14), Reflex: 14(10), Will: 14(10) — Speed:6 (7 on mount)
HP: 30/52, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 12/12
Action Points: 0; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Foe to Foe
Howling Strike

Swift Charge
Avalanche Strike
Combat Sprint
Hammerfall
Warforged Resolve

Rage Drakes Frenzy
Lifedrinkers Executioners Axe +1
Bloodcut Hide Armor +1
Horned Helm

Giant Lizard, DraftLarge natural beast

Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 59/69; Bloodied 34
AC 16; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13
Speed 7 (swamp walk), climb 2
S2.gif
Bite (Standard, at-will)
+7 vs Armor Class; 2d6+4 damage.
Alignment Unaligned Languages --
Str 19 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 19 (+6) Int 2 (-2) Cha 7 (0)[/sblock]

Cleaver brings his axe up above his head once more hoping to make quick work of the wizard.

You were foolish not to retreat. Your tactics need adjusting.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard action to attack with axe 1d20+9=28 1d12+5=10
Move Action to shift to M/N 19/20
Note that if Wizard dies I get 5 temp HP and will use my swift charge ability to charge the nearest enemy.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc] Please note that after the beginning of my turn my defenses are no longer at -4, I just left it for conveniance this round since I act near the end of initiative.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand sees that the others appear to have the priest taken care of so he switches focuses and once again calls upon the stars to descend on his enemies. This time he centers it right on the doorway that the cowards just ran through.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: If I need to move to get LOE on the below action please move me along the wall (east only)
Standard: Blazing Starfall on square K14 (centered on K14) - Vs Ref; Radiant Damage (1d20+8=16, 1d4+11=13) Hits Ref 16 for 13 fire and radiant damage. (If there are more enemies in the effect can you please roll? 1d20+8 vs ref.
Minor: n/a
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -5 penalty.
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Acid Orb
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mount]
Giant Lizard, DraftLarge natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 17*; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13
Speed 7 (swamp walk), climb 2
*+1 from light barding

Bite (Standard, at-will)

+7 vs Armor Class; 2d6+4 damage.

Alignment Unaligned Languages --
Str 19 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 19 (+6) Int 2 (-2) Cha 7 (0)
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=OOC]It seems a safe bet that between Tondrek and Cleaver the wyrmpriest is down... so how are we getting into the building? Frontal assault?

Also the halfling boy seems rather intent on running off on his own and getting killed... He might be safe where he is, but he might not be. I'll try to cover him but there's only so much I can do...[/sblock]
Roswyn watches the kobold warriors withdraw into the building and shakes her head. That could be inconvenient... better put the warforged and the goliath on point...

She notices Harkin dart into the alley beside the building. "Harkin! Be careful!" she shouts. His father could already be dead! We can't lose him too - who would pay us?

She dashes across the street to watch the alley and the nearby window, orb at the ready.

[sblock=Actions]Move to B17

If Roswyn spots any visible threats through any of the windows she can see through, she'll use Phantom Bolt against it (stopping or changing destination as needed to preserve LOS and avoid cover on the target if possible)

If not, she will ready an action to use Phantom Bolt against any threats that appear. She'll try to slide the target to keep it from attacking (e.g., away from the window).
Phantom Bolt vs. ??? (1d20+9=28, 1d8+7=14)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fade Away]This round Roswyn will use Fade Away if she is hit by any attack.[/sblock]
[sblock=Ongoing fire (evo)]Roswyn was listed in status as taking ongoing fire damage, but she made her save last round...[/sblock]

[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:18, Will:19 -- Speed:5
HP:20/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Cantrips, Phantom Bolt, Scorching Burst, Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern, Daunting Presence, Horrid Whispers, Majestic Word, Fade Away, Cloak of Resistance
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Vacation]I'm going on vacation from tomorrow (Wednesday) thru Saturday. I will probably be able to post, but maybe with more delay. In particular I may not be able to post on the travel days (Wednesday/Saturday). To keep things moving someone else should probably post for me tomorrow.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 4 actions:

"Harkin come take the reins of Natasha!" Rohna turns her mount and rides up to the window above her, rolling over Natasha's head through the broken out window. She launches her razor-edged heavy shield at S2 down the isle from her as soon as her feet hit the ground. While she is moving through the window, Mitra moves strait to the front door to stop the kobolds from escaping that way. The shield slices a nasty gash in the slinger and rebounds right back onto her waiting arm in an instant. A trail of

[sblock=Mini-Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 36/51 (Temp HP 2), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 13/11, Saves: F19/R14/W14, AP: 0
Natasha HP 52/58, Resist all 4, AC 20; Fortitude 16, Reflex 14, Will 14, Speed 9
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Rhino Strike
Shield Bash
Spirit's Fang
Stone's Endurance

Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace
[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Move: (O,14)Athletics=29. Mitra moves to (K,14)
Standard: Throwing Shield=22 1d8+5=10 marking S2.[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Tamarand sees that the others appear to have the priest taken care of so he switches focuses and once again calls upon the stars to descend on his enemies. This time he centers it right on the doorway that the cowards just ran through. Bright lights and crashes sound from the doorway as the drow's spell assaults the inside of the building. There is screams of panic and those outside can see blood flowing near the doorframe. Harkin shouts out, almost a sob, "My Pa could be inside there! Be careful!"

OOOOW! Tondrek bleats, fire and blood running down his face. Realizing he's in the open, Tondrek flattens himself against the shop wall, Doggie protecting him on one side. Having only a beat on the kobold caster, Tondrek traces some angry sigils on his crossbow, charging it with sulfurous green malevolence, and shoots it away, releasing an incoherent squeal of rage. The bolt pierces the kobold's throat. It grasps feebly at the projectile before falling over. As the creature dies, Tondrek pats at the flames and manages to put them out.

Init: Round 4
Tondrek: 23--Acted
Rohna: 16--
Roswyn: 16--
Kobolds: 14--
Cleaver: 14--
Tamarand: 13--

Tondrek: 35/53 Surges: 10/10(13) AP: 1--
Rohna: 31/51 6 THP Resist 1, Surges: 13/13(12) AP: 0--Mount -10hp
Roswyn: 20/35 Surges: 7/7(8) AP: 1--
Cleaver: 25+5/52 Surges: Surges: 12/12(13) AP: 0--bloodied---10hp
Tamarand: 41/41 Surges: 8/8(10) AP: 1
D1: -40--bloodied
D2: -45--bloodied
D3 -10
S1 5 THP
S2 5 THP
W: dead
M1-dead
M2-dead
M3-dead
M4

[sblock=Vertexx]You are up and now that the wyrmpriest is dead, you can change your action. Also the kobold did a blast, not a burst, so no OA.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Ok, I edited my 4th round action above. I couldn't find what kind of action dismounting was, so I made an athletics checks to do something I think was kind of cinematic and swashbuckly and the universe thought it was cool too, just look at that roll! :cool:

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Just amend my action to use a move action to get in range, and a standard action to charge the enemy at c14 since the wizard is dead.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases