[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertexx69

First Post
"Its my job to keep us safe from whatever might try to hurt us. Its your job to kill whatever it is before it kills us." The littlest goliath's face crinkles merrily again as she grins at the mammoth axe wielding warforged.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Kalidrev]Thanks for the assistance![/sblock]

renau1g said:
Tamarand wasn't sure what these flowers were, but he was sure that this creature stood in his way. He looked down at it from atop the lizard, "I'd suggest you move about lest I allow my friend here to find out just which of your forms tastes the best" the drow hisses, patting his mount on the back of the neck. He flips back his cloak to demonstrate the armaments strapped to his waist as further evidence for this creature to get out of his way

The gnome changes back into the pretty female elf. "I've seen bigger swords than that." She winks at the drow and turns her gaze to the gnome.

ryryguy said:
She gives the hustler a serious look. "Sorry, our business here doesn't involve the things you offer. There's no deal to be made, so let's not waste each other's time. Goodbye."

"If that's what your prefer," the elf says, putting her hands on her hips. "I'll go then." Looking at Harkin, she says with a grin, "You had better see your father, before those kobolds beat every last copper out of him." The elf steps into an alley and disappears into the shadows.

Harkin gets a grave look on his face, and sprints off. The adventurers chase after the halfling, who is their only guide to his father's shop.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"B*tch" Tamarand hisses as she leaves.

Seeing the young man rush off, the drow spurs on his mount, confident in its speed to keep up with even an elf.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The adventurer's follow the halfling teen through the streets. They round a corner and suddenly Harkin comes to a stop, flinging his arms out to the side to balance himself. Only one business here seems to be open. The others have boarded up doors and windows. The lone business is "Ronald's Wares". A pair of kobolds, holding shields and blades, and wearing black scale armor stand guard at the open door to the shop. The sounds of a ruccus can be heard from inside the shop.

[sblock=Combat Stuff]I'll roll init at the start of combat. I usually post daily so I'll update then. Don't worry too much about posting in init order, just realize the situation may change. Also include in your posts a combat block that contains, your current hp, surges remaining(and value), APs, and powers, crossed out as used. The black areas on the map are alleyways you can't see as well as the interior of Ronald's Wares. Rohna and Tamarand are mounted, thus their larger squares. Doggie is beside Tondrek.[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
init: Tondrek, Rohna, Roswyn, Tamarand, Cleaver, kobolds (1d20+7=23, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+2=16, 1d20+6=13, 1d20+2=14, 1d20+4=14)

Tondrek: 23
Rohna: 16
Roswyn: 16
Kobolds: 14
Cleaver: 14
Tamarand: 13[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Rohna AC24, HP 51/51 (Temp HP 8), Surges/Value 13/11, Saves: F19/R14/W14 AP: 0

Rohna spur's Natasha into a whinnying gallop as she moves out from around the Harkin into a charge against the farther of the 2 kobolds, whirling her warhammer over her head. Mitramoving in step with her to cut off the closer kobolds movement toward the party. She brings the hammer down squarely into the head of the 2nd kobold. Then swings at the 1st Kobold with a Crushing Surge. "Death is here villains." Rohna points her blood-dripping warhammer at each in turn.

[sblock=Combat]Powers:
Rhino Strike
Shield Bash
Spirit's Fang
Stone's Endurance

Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace

Rohna uses move action (9) to get out from behind Harkin and into position to charge (K/L,19/20), drawing her hammer at the same time, while Mitra moves to (I,16). Then uses Rhino Strike with the charge action into spaces (K/L,16/17) Rhino Strike=20, 2d10+10=18 on D2 (Gaining 4 temp HP). Then uses her action point to hit D1 Crushing Surge=21, 1d10+5=11 (gaining 8 more temp HP) and marking both of them.[/sblock]OOC - Isn't it supposed to be Cleaver mounted on the lizard? And don't forget to add Mitra to the map please as enemies are unable to move through her space. If Tondrek's arrow hits Both Rohna's attacks do 3 extra dmg since she was adjecent to him during his action.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Oo! Baddies! Tondrek releases the chain, and fumbles with his crossbow a moment. Taking aim, he traces some arcane runes on it and with a *FWP!* releases the bolt at the nearest kobold. With a loud *ka-thunk*, another bolt loads. [sblock=Actions]Minor to draw x-bow, Magic Weapon vs. K1: AC 19, 13hp. If he hits, everyone adjacent to Tondrek gains +1 power to hit, and +3 power damage until ENT[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 53/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike

Icebound Sigil
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
2 Clockwork Bombs
2 Woundpatches
2 ALchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand draws his daggers from their sheaths and begins twirling them in a defensive fashion. He sees the halforks attack and feeling empowered points his dagger and fires off a fist sized green orb that sails over the kobolds head and dissolves a small portion of the building behind it.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard: Acid Orb on K1 (assuming Tondrek hits) Vs Ref; Acid Damage (1d20+9=13, 1d10+14=16) *sigh* So far my highest roll on any die is 7 for init...:(
Move: TBD (if enemy close, I will shift 1 square away)
[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -5 penalty.
HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Acid Orb
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases