[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB] - Page 3




What's on your mind?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1347
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Vertexx69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,662

    Ignore Vertexx69
    "Its my job to keep us safe from whatever might try to hurt us. Its your job to kill whatever it is before it kills us." The littlest goliath's face crinkles merrily again as she grins at the mammoth axe wielding warforged.
    Remember that every facet of our lives tries to become all consuming if we don't watch it. We need creative outlets like gaming to keep the trudge of daily life from grinding our souls into dust...
    - Vertexx69
    ____________________
    MyGames
    Living Eberron - OOC RG IC
    ToH - IC
    Death of the Dragons - RG IC
    B5 Outrageous Fortune - IC OOC
    Music Inspired Insanity - OOC RG IC
    Welcome to Slimy Lake - OOC RG IC
    Muare Castle - OOC RG IC

 

  • #22
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    EvolutionKB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    4,388

    Ignore EvolutionKB
    My communities:

    Kalidrev
    Thanks for the assistance!


    Quote Originally Posted by renau1g
    Tamarand wasn't sure what these flowers were, but he was sure that this creature stood in his way. He looked down at it from atop the lizard, "I'd suggest you move about lest I allow my friend here to find out just which of your forms tastes the best" the drow hisses, patting his mount on the back of the neck. He flips back his cloak to demonstrate the armaments strapped to his waist as further evidence for this creature to get out of his way
    The gnome changes back into the pretty female elf. "I've seen bigger swords than that." She winks at the drow and turns her gaze to the gnome.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryryguy
    She gives the hustler a serious look. "Sorry, our business here doesn't involve the things you offer. There's no deal to be made, so let's not waste each other's time. Goodbye."



    "If that's what your prefer," the elf says, putting her hands on her hips. "I'll go then." Looking at Harkin, she says with a grin, "You had better see your father, before those kobolds beat every last copper out of him." The elf steps into an alley and disappears into the shadows.

    Harkin gets a grave look on his face, and sprints off. The adventurers chase after the halfling, who is their only guide to his father's shop.

  • #23
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    "B*tch" Tamarand hisses as she leaves.

    Seeing the young man rush off, the drow spurs on his mount, confident in its speed to keep up with even an elf.


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • #24
    Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    stonegod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    12,535
    Blog Entries
    10

    Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

    Tondrek trundles as fast as he can with his burdens.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

    My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

    "You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

  • #25
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    EvolutionKB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    4,388

    Ignore EvolutionKB
    My communities:

    The adventurer's follow the halfling teen through the streets. They round a corner and suddenly Harkin comes to a stop, flinging his arms out to the side to balance himself. Only one business here seems to be open. The others have boarded up doors and windows. The lone business is "Ronald's Wares". A pair of kobolds, holding shields and blades, and wearing black scale armor stand guard at the open door to the shop. The sounds of a ruccus can be heard from inside the shop.

    Combat Stuff
    I'll roll init at the start of combat. I usually post daily so I'll update then. Don't worry too much about posting in init order, just realize the situation may change. Also include in your posts a combat block that contains, your current hp, surges remaining(and value), APs, and powers, crossed out as used. The black areas on the map are alleyways you can't see as well as the interior of Ronald's Wares. Rohna and Tamarand are mounted, thus their larger squares. Doggie is beside Tondrek.


    Initiative

  • #26
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Vertexx69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,662

    Ignore Vertexx69
    Rohna AC24, HP 51/51 (Temp HP 8), Surges/Value 13/11, Saves: F19/R14/W14 AP: 0

    Rohna spur's Natasha into a whinnying gallop as she moves out from around the Harkin into a charge against the farther of the 2 kobolds, whirling her warhammer over her head. Mitramoving in step with her to cut off the closer kobolds movement toward the party. She brings the hammer down squarely into the head of the 2nd kobold. Then swings at the 1st Kobold with a Crushing Surge. "Death is here villains." Rohna points her blood-dripping warhammer at each in turn.

    Combat
    Powers:
    Rhino Strike
    Shield Bash
    Spirit's Fang
    Stone's Endurance

    Spirit Speak
    Villain's Menace


    Rohna uses move action (9) to get out from behind Harkin and into position to charge (K/L,19/20), drawing her hammer at the same time, while Mitra moves to (I,16). Then uses Rhino Strike with the charge action into spaces (K/L,16/17) Rhino Strike=20, 2d10+10=18 on D2 (Gaining 4 temp HP). Then uses her action point to hit D1 Crushing Surge=21, 1d10+5=11 (gaining 8 more temp HP) and marking both of them.
    OOC - Isn't it supposed to be Cleaver mounted on the lizard? And don't forget to add Mitra to the map please as enemies are unable to move through her space. If Tondrek's arrow hits Both Rohna's attacks do 3 extra dmg since she was adjecent to him during his action.
    Last edited by Vertexx69; Friday, 14th August, 2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Remember that every facet of our lives tries to become all consuming if we don't watch it. We need creative outlets like gaming to keep the trudge of daily life from grinding our souls into dust...
    - Vertexx69
    ____________________
    MyGames
    Living Eberron - OOC RG IC
    ToH - IC
    Death of the Dragons - RG IC
    B5 Outrageous Fortune - IC OOC
    Music Inspired Insanity - OOC RG IC
    Welcome to Slimy Lake - OOC RG IC
    Muare Castle - OOC RG IC

  • #27
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Vertexx

    I don't think Temp Hp stacks so you'd have 8 right now.

  • #28
    Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    stonegod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    12,535
    Blog Entries
    10

    Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

    Oo! Baddies! Tondrek releases the chain, and fumbles with his crossbow a moment. Taking aim, he traces some arcane runes on it and with a *FWP!* releases the bolt at the nearest kobold. With a loud *ka-thunk*, another bolt loads.
    Actions
    Minor to draw x-bow, Magic Weapon vs. K1: AC 19, 13hp. If he hits, everyone adjacent to Tondrek gains +1 power to hit, and +3 power damage until ENT
    Tondrek
    Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
    Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
    AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
    HP: 53/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
    Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
    Powers -
    Magic Weapon
    Static Shock

    Scouring Weapon
    Repulsion Strike

    Icebound Sigil
    Flameheart Defender

    Healing Infusion x2
    Swift Mender
    Furious Assault

    Regeneration Infusion
    Battle Staff +1 (daily)
    Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
    Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
    Onyx Dog (daily)
    2 Clockwork Bombs
    2 Woundpatches
    2 ALchemist's Acids


    Doggie—Construct 4
    Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
    AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
    HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

    Full character sheet
    Last edited by stonegod; Friday, 14th August, 2009 at 07:22 PM.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

    My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

    "You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

  • #29
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Tamarand draws his daggers from their sheaths and begins twirling them in a defensive fashion. He sees the halforks attack and feeling empowered points his dagger and fires off a fist sized green orb that sails over the kobolds head and dissolves a small portion of the building behind it.

    OOC

    Standard: Acid Orb on K1 (assuming Tondrek hits) Vs Ref; Acid Damage (1d20+9=13, 1d10+14=16) *sigh* So far my highest roll on any die is 7 for init...
    Move: TBD (if enemy close, I will shift 1 square away)


    MiniMe

    Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
    Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
    AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
    *Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -5 penalty.
    HP: 41/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
    Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
    Powers -
    Acid Orb
    Blazing Starfall

    Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
    Bedeviling Burst
    Flame Spiral
    Spatial Trip

    Ice Javelins
    Skald's Leather Armour +1


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • #30
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Vertexx69's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,662

    Ignore Vertexx69
    OOC - don't feel bad about a 7 Ren, my average roll is a 5 on a d20.
    Remember that every facet of our lives tries to become all consuming if we don't watch it. We need creative outlets like gaming to keep the trudge of daily life from grinding our souls into dust...
    - Vertexx69
    ____________________
    MyGames
    Living Eberron - OOC RG IC
    ToH - IC
    Death of the Dragons - RG IC
    B5 Outrageous Fortune - IC OOC
    Music Inspired Insanity - OOC RG IC
    Welcome to Slimy Lake - OOC RG IC
    Muare Castle - OOC RG IC

  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Adventure 3 Final Encounter - SPOILERS - DM ONLY
      By merchantsteve in forum EN Publishing
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 17th August, 2009, 04:12 PM
    2. Write an Adventure - Make Money
      By 6d6fireball in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 1st April, 2009, 10:22 AM
    3. KotS Final Encounter: SPOILERS
      By Simplicity in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Thursday, 22nd May, 2008, 11:22 PM
    4. YB - Sanctus Togashi vs. Dirty Harry! Judge: Kalanyr
      By Creamsteak in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st August, 2002, 02:58 PM
    5. Mini Encounter Contest - Heat 8 [final primary round]
      By Morrus in forum Archive-threads
      Replies: 22
      Last Post: Monday, 17th June, 2002, 04:12 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •