[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

eblue562

First Post
Thanks for the post Cheub! Just to be sure, are you attacking the dead body in the middle of the floor (marked with an X)?

I should have the next round up tomorrow in the afternoon!

eblue562

First Post
Um, maybe? I thought there was still one skeleton left.

Ahh, I think I see. In your OOC actions showblock, can you also make sure to designate which one you want to attack (and curse, etc) by using it's abbreviation? 1 skeleton is left (BN1), so I'll assume you are throwing your attack at that guy.

eblue562

First Post
Ok everyone, the new round is posted! Once again, please wait until my mini status updates after two people have posted. Some interesting goings-on here, hope everyone enjoys! Please post here if you have any questions / I screwed something up. Enjoy :D

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hello, Eblue.

Does Bone Furrow count as an attack? If so, that would activate Mialucus' teleport (L5 pease) and base attack (+11 to hit, 1d8+6 damage) since he's marked BN1 last round.

Last edited:

eblue562

First Post
Hello, Eblue.

Does Bone Furrow count as an attack? If so, that would activate Mialucus' teleport (L5 pease) and base attack (+11 to hit, 1d8+6 damage) since he's marked BN1 last round.

According to the monster manual, it's a move action that grants an attack. I'm going to say no, unless there is another source that says that it counts. Then I'll change my course :D

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair enough. The attack has to hit to trigger his mark anyway, so it wouldn't have worked this round.

On another tack, I think Roithe *did* trigger Rashka's Astral Seal by hitting BN1 with an attack. He should therefore gain the 9 HP that go with it, right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases