[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yeah, all the powers can get complicated at times, and that's not even considering all the power *combinations* possible within any given party. Wouldn't worry too much about it though : we certainly don't *have* to do the perfect thing every time (that would be boring now, wouldn't it? :) and I like Eblue's strategy of discussing IC tactics in the OOC thread. Simulates existing IC teamwork nicely. We'll just have to rewrite a couple of posts till we *really* start to know how to work together.

eblue562

First Post
LoL, alright then, it's settled. I re-do Caden's attack (thinking you'll like the result). Fred, if you like, Mialucus can certainly attack any other target. Just go ahead and edit your post and I post the edited results tomorrow, then we'll continue the round :)

eblue562

First Post
LoL, alright then, it's settled. I re-do Caden's attack (thinking you'll like the result). Fred, if you like, Mialucus can certainly attack any other target. Just go ahead and edit your post and I post the edited results tomorrow, then we'll continue the round :)

(I'm even quoting myself on this one, just to be silly).

I've edited my post with Caden's updated action. Please go back to my status update for the round and edit your actions accordingly if you so choose. Please post here when you are done editing or if you do not wish to edit your post. We are waiting on Cheub's action, but I'll ask that he hold off until I resolve the other two before him.

Cheub

First Post
I haven't had too much time to look over the threads on my busy weekend, but it looks like I got here just in time. I'll post as soon as I can after your update.

eblue562

First Post
If I teleport as a move action without getting up am I still prone?

Follow this link for a pretty handy low-down on some rules.

Why It’s Confusing: If you’re knocked prone, you can use a teleportation power to move yourself to a nearby square. When you arrive at the destination square, you’ll find that you’re still prone. Some argue that if you can warp space and time to create your own mini wormhole and come out the other end, you should also be able to arrive in an upright position. But according to the pros, standing up from prone takes a move action and can’t be accomplished with teleportation alone.
Where to Find the Rule: ‘Ask Wizards: 07/12/2008′, D&D Insider.
So no, you would teleport, but still be prone when you arrived at your teleport spot.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases