[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

renau1g

First Post
DragonbornWizardBlack.jpg

Here's an cool pic I found for my PC.

Cheub

First Post
Oops, I forgot to add my 2 ability score points for level 3, and my hit points for leveling.

Attachments

• Roithe.pdf
    781.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The only character I was looking into trying out was an Eladrin fey Warlock/Rogue. If that's a problem with you Binder Fred, I can try to work out something else.

No prob Cheub. You have the Warlock role pretty much covered - much the same power mix I was going for with Silipsiss as well - so I'll go with the elven swordmage instead. Working on him as we speak, should probably be done sometimes tomorrow.

Recap of players so far:
Stick, a Dragonborn Sorcerer|Warden played by Renau1g -- STRIKER|DEFENDER
Mialucus, an elven swordmage played by Binder Fred -- DEFENDER
Roithe, an eladrin fey Warlock played by Cheub -- STRIKER
A Kalashtar Pacifist Cleric played by CaBaNa -- LEADER
A halfling artful dodger rogue played by Legildur -- STRIKER

So 2 ½ strikers, 1 ½ defenders, 1 leader and no controller.

Legildur

First Post
I've made up my halfling Rogue, Caden. Just want to check on a couple of tihngs as usually don't have all the options available to me. Character will be posted in about 12 hours.

eblue562

First Post
We start with 7000 gold, and not level n-1, n, and n+1 items?

That's right. The gold should give you enough money to purchase the items you need. Let me know if this becomes a huge issue. I plan on helping out the adventures through the series.

I'm not terribly worried about the lack of a controller. Strikers can have some controller like abilities, so it might be something to consider when creating characters. I'll make up for it somehow so it's not game-breaking.

Still waiting on Character Sheets from Cabana, Legildur, and Binder. Once those are complete and submitted, we'll get started (I have the first few encounters prepped).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases