[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

Legildur

First Post
Posted! Can't believe that I missed the update when I logged on about 4 hours ago....

And 5 days to wait for posts??? I was thinking 24 hours (or even less) would be plenty. ;)

And a 4 and a 6 for my opening rolls.... Now I remember, Invisible Castle hates me. :(

CaBaNa

First Post
here's the updated version of Rashka Counteract.

I'm a bit tired, so it may be tomorrow on the intro post in the IC.

Last edited:

eblue562

First Post
Nice posts Binder and Legildur! Binder, if you don't mind making your own athletics checks to give yourself some more immersion, I think it would definitely help. For now, we'll assume you're deft enough to hop over 3 foot high walls.

As far as the DM is concerned, you guys will be glad if Invisible Castle hates me :)

Cabana, hope you had fun at GenCon. That's almost over right? Blizzcon is coming up in about 3 days or so, that should be interesting. I live on the other side of the state so its kinda hard to make it out to those. Whenever you get your post up is fine and dandy with me. Just waiting on Cheub to make his intro post as well, then we can really get to it!

eblue562

First Post
Ahh, so I see that renau1g! Nice introduction post as well. Thanks for that! I believe all that's left is Cheub and CaBana (he'll probably post tomorrow), and then we'll be off to the races.

Feel free to post as much information about any of your characters as you feel like. Don't be afraid to flesh them out, you never know what surprises await. Also, soon you'll be getting updates about the world, etc.

As a general rule of thumb, if your character has discovered it, it's free information for anyone. That is, if Stick finds out that there is a giant aquafer below the city and Legildur (Caden) forgets, it's ok to assume he just knows for the purposes of IC. If it's something the DM has alluded to and you forget, just ask in the OOC and I'll happily dig it up and provide it for you. World building is tough work, but I don't expect all the PCs to remember everything (that's my job hah).

On with the posting :)

EDIT : Oh, and

CaBana said:
I'm starting to update character posts today, but read this and felt it needed an immediate response! HA HA HA Kruk is your mount?!
There's an inside joke here, and I want in!

Last edited:

eblue562

First Post
Just thought this deserved a bump.

Obviously (as my edited post states), there's some kind of inside joke going on here! LoL, I don't mind banter amongst OOC, but please try to keep it in this OOC thread. I can see this becoming a slight issue when I try to sort through posts for battle resolution.

I'm excited to see your first post CaBana :D

renau1g

First Post
Whoops guilty as charged. Sorry 'bout that (and I know I tell my players the same).

Kruk is a name of the dwarven fighter in my L4W game. He's a pain in my @$$ as he's strong, tough, and hits big. I'm guessing that Cabana either played with Kruk or is at least aware of him....his player is dimsdale.

eblue562

First Post
Whoops guilty as charged. Sorry 'bout that (and I know I tell my players the same).

No problem! Don't worry 'bout it, I'm glad players interact with each outside of the game. Keeps it interesting :D

Kruk is a name of the dwarven fighter in my L4W game. He's a pain in my @$$ as he's strong, tough, and hits big. I'm guessing that Cabana either played with Kruk or is at least aware of him....his player is dimsdale.

Hah, sounds like quite the character. I wish my L4W would get approved, haven't heard from them in like a week and a half. Bastion Spiritnod would love to heal some peeps :D

renau1g

First Post
I know L.S. has been gone for a while on his honeymoon so that's at least one judge not around, but not sure about Covaithe, garyh, or joenotcharles....hmmm. that sucks. I try to get to the LEB one's within 48 hours (a habit of corporate life I s'pose).

eblue562

First Post
I know L.S. has been gone for a while on his honeymoon so that's at least one judge not around, but not sure about Covaithe, garyh, or joenotcharles....hmmm. that sucks. I try to get to the LEB one's within 48 hours (a habit of corporate life I s'pose).

Maybe I should make a character at LEB sooner rather than later :)

CaBana, great post. Some nice rolls there also. I think we are only waiting now on Cheub to post, and we'll be alright. I'll move the scene forward from there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases