[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers,

Pacifist Healer Cleric?

Kalashtar.

That sounds like a fun thing to try.

Yup, here is my application, with a Kalashtar Pacifist Healer Cleric.

eblue562

First Post
Cabana and Legildur,

Both sound great! Nice to have a healer in the party (of course), and we could always use an artful dodger rogue (my rogue I play in an RL D&D game is a half-elf, dillentte was too good to pass up).

Cabana, I'm not familiar with the Kalashtar race, but as long as it's a published (or playtested) race, I'm cool with it. If you could post your character sheet up here in PDF or other format, I'd be happy to look it over.

Same with you Legildur. If you guys have any questions, then please let me know!

Before we enter combat, I plan on posting a short description with a map of what you see. This includes your positions (as described by your posts) and the positions of the monsters. I will be using excel as it is the easiest way to edit maps on the fly. Hope that answers your question!

Recruitment is currently on hold as players that have expressed interest create their character sheet. I'm willing to wait 5-7 days for you guys to put your character sheets together before I re-open recruitment again. Please feel free to post here and ask questions!

renau1g

First Post
when you click New Reply, there should be something that says manage attachments at the bottom of the text area (just under it). This will open up a new window that will allow you to attach files.

eblue562

First Post
Cheub,

The character sheet looks good! I trust you've worked out your attack bonuses, etc for each of your spells and things. As needed, I'll go back and look through the attack powers as I'm not terribly familiar with the warlock power set. But so far, no problemo! Keep the character sheets coming!

eblue562

First Post
renau1g,

As long as you specify when his armor comes on, no problem. Otherwise I'll always assume his armor is off for the purpose of rolls (Watch out for those surprise rounds!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases