[Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakkun

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Didn't have enough internet access to post here before, but I live in Concepcion, Chile, the center of the 8.8 earthquake last weekend.

Well, I'm alive and well, and so is all my family thank God for it. We've had our share of problems since the government took almost 48 hours to decide to put the military on the street, which cause loots and massive civilian unrest in the zone.

We finally have power back, though water and food is still an issue. Just dropping by to say everything is ok.

It'll probably take a couple of weeks before I've got regular internet access over here. On the online bright side, we've got nothing to do 18 hours a day now (military takes control of the city at 18:00hrs till 12:00 next day) so as long as internet access holds I should be able to post here. I know I need something to keep my mind out of other things.

NPC me if I don't reply every 24 hours at least. [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc Otakkun]
Wow, I don't know what to say except good luck and all the best through the disaster. Where I live the worst things that happen are cold winters with lost of snow and some flooding in the spring but nothing like what you are going through. Glad to hear you are alright and best of luck through the trying times ahead.
[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Good Luck Otakkun!] I'm wishing the best for you and your family! If you don't mind, while you are indisposed, I will have one of the other players NPC your actions. If we do this, do you want to restrict them to at-wills only, or do you want to give them access to encounter/daily/action points/etc.? Let me know so that we can play your character the way you would want him played! Thanks for letting me know how things are going over there and take care! [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I promise you an update today after I slog through the rest of my normal work stuff (which shouldn't take too long, maybe an hour or two)! [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads