[Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalidrev

First Post
The Second Day of Mourning

The female dwarf distracts the eye as you enter the small room that Brews has set aside for her. The round wooden table is empty, save for a single carafe of water and a few glasses. The dwarf keeps taking out a time piece and is checking the time, seemingly in a hurry. Glancing up and seeing you enter, she smiles, motioning to one of the six open chairs around the table.

[sblock=Accepted Cast]

The Accepted Cast is:

* Grryth - A Shifter Fighter, played by DMDanW
* Gurdan - A Dwarf Warden, played by Nerdytenor
* Alexia - A human Dhampyr Bard, played by TwoHeadsBarking
* Lord Jarot - A Changling Feylock, played by HornedTurtle
* Garrick - A Human Feylock, played by Otakkun
* Lo-Kag - A Dragonborn Warlord, played by Dimsdale

[/sblock]

[sblock=Rewards]

[sblock=XP (current as of 4-Feb-2010)]

[sblock=Recruitment through the Burning Lightning Rail: 1575 XP/player]

Protect Proprietors' Property!: 1075 XP

Interception!: 525 XP

Kill the Messenger!: 1000 XP

Rail Battle: 1300 XP

Completed Skill Challenges on the Lightning Rail: 700

Sub Total: 4600 * 2 = 9200.

RP Reward: 250

Total: 9450. 9450/6 = 1575 XP each! (approved by renaug1 HERE)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Time Rewards]

[sblock=Aug 14, 2009 - Jan 14, 2010]

August 14, 2009 to January 14, 2010 is 5 months.

5 months of play is worth 5 RP. (Approved by renau1g HERE)
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Earned Treasure]

[sblock=Level 4 loot]

Treasured First (-1 to lvl 5 loot rolls): Garrick; earned a Cloak of the Walking Wounded HERE

Treasured 2nd and 3rd: Alexia and ?/Masumi were treasured HERE and earned a Performer's Longsword +2 and a pair of Gloves of Eldritch Admixture.

Treasured 4th and 5th:

Treasured 6th (+1 to lvl 5 loot rolls):
[/sblock]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Promised Treasure]

Gurdis promised the PCs a reward of 3360 gp for ridding the world of the warforged thieves in their hideout.

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Thanks renau1g! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I think I will have running it! [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Grryth enters the room and seeing that he is the first there chooses a seat where he can watch the door and any other entrances/exits. He gives a nod towards the dwarf and then a slight chuckle at her apparent impatience. "Names Grryth. What's yer hurrry?" asks Grryth.

Kalidrev

First Post
The dwarf shifts in her seat, jewelry glinting in the light. She still wears her fur, even though the room is a little stuffy.

"It be almost dusk. I be eager t'be gettin' home. I be explainin' th'rest when th'rest git here."

She sits back in her chair, her feet not even touching the floor. She is almost a comical sight, looking like an overgrown chinchilla that rolled around in the display case of a jewelry store. She seems less impatient now that you have spoken to her and she places her time piece back into her coat.

nerdytenor

First Post
Gurdan enters the room, frowning, instinctively giving the seated shifter a quick look to make sure the warrior has no hostile intentions. Once sure he is in no immediate danger, Gurdan pulls a chair noisily from under the table and sits as close to Grryth as possible without being offensive. He brushes the warrior lightly as he does so, but does not excuse himself.

"So lass," Gurdan says, eyeing the tarted-up dwarf woman with a grin, " what did I miss? What can we do ya for?"

Kalidrev

First Post
Gurdis eyes the dwarf as he enters, smiles at the dwarf's lascivious comment and sits up straight in her chair. Leaning forward slightly, she replies with one of her own.

"Fer now y'can sit'n look pretty ye think hunk a mountain (ooh, and ye do, don't ye...). Lemme git a'good lookatcha while we wait fer th'others. I'll say all what need sayin' when e'ery one is in th'room."

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Alexia walks into the room and smoothly pulls out a chair and sits in it. If there are any open windows in the room, she is careful to not sit in direct sunlight. She then reaches over and pours herself a glass of water and raises it to her lips. "So, what's this about?"

[sblock=DMDanW]Have you submitted Grryth? I didn't see the email, but I've been somewhat distracted these past few days.[/sblock]

[sblock=heh]So, the scene plays out like this:
PC1: [enters] What do you want?
Dwarf: I'll tell you when the others get here.
PC2: [enters] What do you want?
PC3: [enters] What do you want?
PC4: [enters] What do you want?
PC5: [enters] What do you want?
PC6: [enters] What do you want?
Dwarf: Well, now that you're all here...

So, you know, don't feel obligated to have her answer Alexia's question.[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
As Gurdan takes his seat, slightly bumping Grryth in the process, Grryth looks over to the dwarf.

"Listen bub, I don't mind cuddlin, but you really aint my type"

With that he lets a slight grin escape despite his constant "pissed off" demeanor.

[sblock=OOC THB]
Not yet. I just went over him today with the errata to MP and updated Dual strike. Was just giving him a final once over to make sure he fits my 'vision' of the character. Hopefully tonight I can get him submitted.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Gurdis greets Alexia with a smile and a nod before her eyes return to Gurdan.

"Almos' e'ery one be here. Jus'a'nuther minute I be thinking, and I c'n tell ya what th'jobs 'bout."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases