Wolfgang Baur's Open Design new games!

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Yeah, The Red Eye of Azathoth sounds really good. I love the idea of multiple chapters/stories running through different time periods. But I'm torn. Court of the Shadow Fey sounds really good also. I like an adventure with good mixes of fighting and roleplaying opportunities (politics, intrigue, skill challenges). I don't play 4E but I adapt adventures from any system or edition, so it really doesn't matter for me. Plot and story wise, I'm really torn between these two. As far as the third one, From the Shore to the Sea, I'm usually not a fan of "It Came From the Sea" kind of adventures (unless Ari Marmell is writing it, that is:D). It doesn't sound bad though, but compared to the other two, IMO it's not even in the same league.

mevers

First Post
Yep. Already signed up for the 4th Ed Mod. Looking forward to it. Halls of the Mountain King was great, but I'm looking forward to seeing a "pure" 4th Edition adventure come together.

Glyfair

Explorer
I went for the 4E project. In fact, variations on this have been around for a while as potential projects, haven't they? I recall this as an option and I have missed all the projects since Nic Logue's project.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases