About the new Middle Earth RPG

Dragongirl

First Post
I have looked over the official site, but see nothing about future suppliments. Anyone here with any insider knowledge about their plans and able to tell about it?

Falcon of Lugh

First Post

I haven't seen anything as to supplements either. I do need to look for comments and reviews on it the core rulebook though. I've only seen the character sheet for it and can't figure out how it wasn't a d20 system.

Dragongirl

First Post
Wow thanks, I swear that was not there before. I can't wait for Moria. I am a little concerned that it seems to mostly about the War of the Ring. Was hoping there would be more historical stuff too. Oh well, maybe later.

brak1

Amateur Fortean
I know it's a pain in the butt to find anything on Decipher's site - they seriously need a revamp.

Yeah, looks like all the stuff coming out is tied in with the movie, so they'll likely be WotR related for a while. That being said, there is more background in the book than I would have thought - mentioning that the Wizards are not really human and such.

By the by, here's the earlier thread:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23136

Dragongirl

First Post
Thanks for the link, sounds like the core book is a must have, at least for me. Disappointing to read that Decipher does not have the liscense to do 1st and 2nd age stuff, really is my favorite time period.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases