Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
But what about leeches? These are great beasties too. Beacause they stick, you see. They stick! They stick like a sticky post with a link to the status wikipage. Ah, wonderful leeches.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
But what about leeches? These are great beasties too. Beacause they stick, you see. They stick! They stick like a sticky post with a link to the status wikipage. Ah, wonderful leeches.

I had a friend who took a summer job in some lab. Her duties involved feeding live rats to leeches. It sounded pretty macabre when she described it. And that's my story about leeches.

On topic, this was a good idea that was then well-implemented. Nicely done all around.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, I'd love to do it, but the L4W Facilitator account isn't a moderator for this forum. You'd best bug covaithe ;) (or one of the other mods for the forum, but I doubt many of them frequent here anyway).

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Why not? All you'd have to do is add [[Category:L4W:Leader]] to the bottom of leaders' sheets, etc..

The hard part about adding more category tags is that all the old characters need them. That would either involve everyone going to edit their sheets, or someone going through everyone's sheets.

If someone wanted to comb through all the existing characters and add the tags, I wouldn't stop them ...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases