Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Theroc

First Post
The coding on that wiki made my eyes glaze over. If anyone feels like adding Rujah to the table, I might be able to finnagle updating his stuff.(And I'd greatly appreciate the hand)

At the moment he is in HM's "Hey! That isn't Wayne's Basement!" adventure, a Dragonborn Warden. I forget if any other important tidbits were needed, if anyone chooses to do this and needs it, give me a holler and I'd happly give it.

If no one wants to, well, I suppose I could try to figure the bugger out again sometime as well.

Farce

First Post
So in the tavern, it looks like there's my PC, Vardaal (lvl 1 Barbarian), Hacker Brass (lvl 3 bard), Yishim (lvl 1 wizard), and Rurdev (lvl 3 ranger). If we could get a defender maybe we have a decent group? I noticed a sorceress is in there (Torqua?), but didn't see her here. So we just sit until an adventure comes a knocking right?

Fragsie

Explorer
I'm looking to get my adventure proposal in by the end of this week; 'The Power of Knowledge' is a lvl 2 adventure (but i would take lvl 1 & 3 characters) set in Daunton; anyone who is interested should PM me (or post here) and I can look into ways of fitting their back-stories into the adventure before it's submitted :)

Kalidrev

First Post
If you don't mind taking on 2nd characters, Fragsie, my Drow Assassin, Mikara would love to go on an adventure :) I need to test the ropes with her, as I haven't used her yet...

Fragsie

Explorer
If you don't mind taking on 2nd characters, Fragsie, my Drow Assassin, Mikara would love to go on an adventure :) I need to test the ropes with her, as I haven't used her yet...
Ooo... certainly sounds like a character that would provide some nice RP situation in and around Daunton, where will I find the Assassin class to take a peak? I'll take Mikara, which puts the standing party so far as:

• lvl 1 assasin (striker, I assume)
  • lvl 1 avenger (striker)
  • lvl 2 warlord (buffing leader)

I think that fills the quota for strikers, and I'd rather not take any more lvl 1's, a lvl 3 would be quite welcome to balance the party out a bit out a bit, a healing orientated leader would also come in handy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases