Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Kalidrev

First Post
The Assassin is a D&Di class and will only be found within their articles/character builder. You can, however, check out Mikara HERE to get an idea of what she can do.

renau1g

First Post
Ooo... certainly sounds like a character that would provide some nice RP situation in and around Daunton, where will I find the Assassin class to take a peak? I'll take Mikara, which puts the standing party so far as:

• lvl 1 assasin (striker, I assume)
  • lvl 1 avenger (striker)
  • lvl 2 warlord (buffing leader)

I think that fills the quota for strikers, and I'd rather not take any more lvl 1's, a lvl 3 would be quite welcome to balance the party out a bit out a bit, a healing orientated leader would also come in handy.

Fragsie you still need a defender? Skalisss is level 3 and I'd prefer to avoid that high in my addie, but I don't want to leave him high & dry. Let me know and if so I'll be ready to move my adventure into gear.

Fragsie

Explorer
Fragsie you still need a defender? Skalisss is level 3 and I'd prefer to avoid that high in my addie, but I don't want to leave him high & dry. Let me know and if so I'll be ready to move my adventure into gear.

A level 3 defender would be really welcome actually :)

Could you chuck up a link to the CS please and i'll take a peek at his hooks?

mohalloran

First Post
Hey, I was hoping for a level 3 defender. I'll have to take a look and hope you like to play with others. We'll be good friends, if so. My guy will be built to work from behind a defender in melee...should be interesting to see if it works out.

Fragsie

Explorer
Wow, there's some pretty big stuff in that background that I didn't know about, gonna have to put a few changes into action, I'll post a little something in the wiki too, cos a big dragon war is pretty relevant story for my addy. If jryoung is interested then Skalisss brings the party to 4.

Even with Skalisss' healing you could prob still do with a healing orientated Leader, and probably a controller last, but another defender would work too. i should post that in a spoiler in the tavern really.

Fragsie

Explorer
Adventure submitted, If all the characters who've signed on what to be enjoying a beverage and some company at the Hanged Man, I'll kick things off as soon as it gets approved :)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Given that the Character Status page may or may not be current, it seems the most unassigned adventurers are 3rd level. Can anyone propose an adventure and become a L4W DM?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases