Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

johnmeier1

Explorer
I have an adventure pending with the judges for 4-6 players with average level 3. I was hoping to drum up some interest before I get it started so I can tweak the level if necessary. I know renau1g is interested with his 4th level character...

renau1g

First Post
Just an FYI, there are about 136 approved PC's and only 66 on this list. I'd understand if some weren't here (i.e. those whose players have disappeared), but that's not the whole of it. Even if 20% of the players approved have disappeared (I think that's high) it should be closer to 110 or so here....

PLEASE UPDATE THIS LIST. It's the best way for DM's to know who's looking for adventure and create challenges based off this as well as others to make PC's that are less common. It takes about 1 minute or so to update.

L4W:Character Status - ENWiki

taran

First Post
If it's important, you judgy types should make it a condition of approval. It's easy to update your status once you're on it, the hard part is finding out about it and adding yourself to begin with.

Fragsie

Explorer
If it's important, you judgy types should make it a condition of approval. It's easy to update your status once you're on it, the hard part is finding out about it and adding yourself to begin with.

This would just add to the jobs the judges already do, and would make the process longer. But adding a link to it in the character creation thread would make it a lot easier to find and ensure that new players know it exists.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases