Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Xeterog

Explorer
ok. I put my PC on the Character Status (not approved yet, one down, one to go, but there is a column for that). Fredrock, but it appears he doesn't sort correctly in the table.. not sure what I need to do to get it to sort right.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal's character sheet is almost ready for level two submission. Man, I forgot how tough this is the first time round. I had to practically redo her from scratch due to the migration. All the table macros didn't port.

In any case, she's in the hanged man right now waiting for her set. She would have loved to go with Mal, but I think Mal got his fill before she looked up from her sweet tea. In any case, Mikara is still in play, and I'm having too much fun with Land Ho. I'll wait for a good one.

Any suggestions for a level 2 Female Goliath Warder with a southern belle accent?

Mewness

First Post
I would've enjoyed a bit of ingredient hunting too, but so much competition!

Looks like we'll be languishing in the tavern for a bit since the only available adventure is for 4+.

renau1g

First Post
Hmmm I know that at least 1 player has disappeared, perhaps 2 of them and each of them had 2 PC's... perhaps that would mean a few spots open?

Mewness

First Post
There's also the rest of the crew from A Simple Dungeon Crawl (Psais and Grigo). They haven't appeared in the tavern yet but I assume they're still around?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases