Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Wow. It snowballed pretty quick. Great job!

Is there anyway to show how long someone has been at the tavern waiting for an adventure? We also probably need a condition for when the player is active but the adventure isn't. Finally, I am wikiclueless but is there any way to automatically sort entry as they are added? Sorted alphebatically by name or by location, for example?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
We could make it standard that people post the real world calendar date their character entered the tavern in the text of the tavern link.

If everyone uses the same format, say, MM/DD/YY, then sorting by "location" would pop the 'oldest' tavern-dwellers either to the top or bottom of the list of tavern-dwellers, depending whether you're sorting ascending or descending.

Make sense? I did it with Raiyek, as well as the other characters whose tavern links were their entrance post, so people can see what I'm talking about. Easy enough to undo if people don't like it.

KenHood

First Post
Regarding automatic sorting of the table...
I perused the wiki instructions. It said specifically that it is not possible to do so.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out how to create a table for a character's items that automatically totals gp values and weight. Runnin' into dead ends at the moment, so if anyone can throw me a bone, I'd appreciate it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases