Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

ryryguy

First Post
On another note, I'm trying to figure out how to create a table for a character's items that automatically totals gp values and weight. Runnin' into dead ends at the moment, so if anyone can throw me a bone, I'd appreciate it.

I'd think it should be possible with a template, like the character templates we use which add up all the modifiers for an attack and so forth. You might get a clue by looking at how those templates do it?

I don't know if it's possible without a template.

I don't have time to dive into it right now but I can take a look later tonight.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I noticed Brenwar Holyshield was sorting wrong because her row said, "||Assigned||" instead of "|| Assigned ||". I fixed it, but it's too bad the table is that sensitive to spacing.

KenHood

First Post
I noticed Brenwar Holyshield was sorting wrong because her row said, "||Assigned||" instead of "|| Assigned ||". I fixed it, but it's too bad the table is that sensitive to spacing.
That's innate to wiki-tables. You'll also note weirdness in sorting when you input numbers. The system doesn't sort on numerical value, but on the 'alphabetical' value of the first number.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
We need to have this linked to one of the sticky post. Either its own or the same post as the one with the approved character.

Then we need to puts the word out so that people keep this up to date.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, OOC beatings would not be practical. I don't have enough air miles, for one thing.

IC beating is the way to go. I think you specialize in making PCs that would volunteer for such duties, right, KenHood?

KenHood

First Post
Uh...

Maybe.

Tonk is nice.

I'd like that placed in consideration, please.

I mean...sure, he'll torture someone for cursing, but that's part of his charm.

And Hacker is a team-player--just a foul-mouthed, vicious team-player, but can you really blame him? He was raised by badgers. He's a victim of his environment, and people really just need to appreciate his diversity.

renau1g

First Post
I like badgers, I don't know who ever said "we don't need no stinkin' badgers" I feel that everyone needs badgers in their lives. Keeps the small mammals away ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases