Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
That could work. Or just ask the character reviewers to add them to any characters they review that are missing the tags.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

KenHood

First Post
Can we put more category tags than just L4W? like Leader, or Controller?
Added to L4W. Verify your character for correctness.

I do believe that I'll work on developing a style sheet associated with this sort of table to ease player's use of it.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Actually, adding it to the character status page (which is what Ken just did - thanks!) is arguably better than adding tags to the character sheets.

This way you can see what the balance of roles is for currently active characters, and for currently active and unassigned characters, which I think is the intent.

Of course, adding the tags to the character sheets could also be done, it just takes more work ;)

covaithe

Explorer
That's why an admin needs to make a sticky post with a link to this wikipage for everyone to see!

I'd kind of rather someone suggested a place to link this to in the Character Creation Guide, and maybe put it in the Important Links list at the bottom of the Charter. I fear sticky explosion.

Besides, who actually looks at the sticky posts, except new people? I go for weeks at a time sometimes without actually looking at the forum's front page.

renau1g

First Post
Actually this is true Cov, in Talking the Talk forum I never look at the sticky's. Linking makes more sense (I think)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
A post in the discussion thread to inform people who haven't been following the thread would probably be a good idea too.

I agree that a link in the "important links" is probably better than a sticky with just one link in it. Or we could move the important links section to its own sticky post so it's not buried - if I was new and looking for a list of important looks I probably wouldn't look in the char creation guide, FWIW.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Yes, a sticky post regrouping all useful link, present and future, would be very convenient. We might even include non-enworld link that some of us take for granted but that newbie don't know, such as Invisible Castle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases