Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

ryryguy

First Post
One place it could be added as well is on some of the category pages in the wiki. Like the one for all PCs, for example.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I think we should also merge some of our character lists - we've now got the "official characters" sticky post (important because it can't be defaced?), the various L4W characters categories, the Character Status page, the Adventure Index page, and that one dimsdale was making with the complete histories. Any others?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
So according to the Character Status page, the only characters who are available for an adventure are Hacker (that's a lie), Catein (also a lie), Kama'zer and Soldier (who are both part of the Broken Wards crew - where are the rest of them?) Could use some updating, I think.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Oh! That explains why I've been so confused in the Hanged Man lately. I thought everyone who was talking about having just come back from an adventure was in Broken Wards, but of couse Mri'Thas and Soldier were from Fire! most recently.

I also misread Magnus as "circling round the dwarf" saying cryptic things (he's actually circling around the halfling), which made me thing that half the Broken Wards crew was considering jumping ship to join me while dimsdale tried to tempt me to abandon Mal's adventure to join them!

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I was the same, confused. Umm...so is there any level 1 PC's looking to join the Fey Lord game? The tavern seems quiet....too quiet. ;).

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
If Joe and Ozy will post and approve XP for the last three encounters in "Can Dextyr...", Mikara can level up, and I can draw up another 1st level character. How 'bout it Joe?

This will also let me pick up Twin Strike (which Mikara despirately needs:eek:!).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases