Who is active? Who is on an adventure and who is looking to join?

Phoenix8008

First Post
I don't see a link to Character Status page in the L4W Character Creation Guide. Could it be added there so that anybody new coming in would be more likely to see it since I only found it from reading this thread.

Also, is it okay to update it and put in there if there is a player who has disappeared? Like how Atanatotatoes(sp?) seems to be gone for now. I've finished NPCing his character Alex but it might be nice if his characters status could be changed to MIA or something like that?

Tomalak

First Post
I would love to see a "Notes" column at the end. For example, my character Andrec would say: "I'm a buffer, not a healer; likes melee groups".

I would love to know, going into an adventure and without extensive research, what kind of characters are in the party.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I would love to see a "Notes" column at the end. For example, my character Andrec would say: "I'm a buffer, not a healer; likes melee groups".

I would love to know, going into an adventure and without extensive research, what kind of characters are in the party.

I second this.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I don't see a link to Character Status page in the L4W Character Creation Guide. Could it be added there so that anybody new coming in would be more likely to see it since I only found it from reading this thread.

Also, is it okay to update it and put in there if there is a player who has disappeared? Like how Atanatotatoes(sp?) seems to be gone for now. I've finished NPCing his character Alex but it might be nice if his characters status could be changed to MIA or something like that?

Well, it is a wiki page, anyone can edit it. ;)

I think it would be good to change the status of characters with missing players to MIA or something to that effect. And as far as I'm concerned, DMs throwing in their PCs or changing their status if the PCs forget is just fine.

It shouldn't be too hard to add a column ... done. Now I'm alphabetizing all the characters in the code for the page so it's easier to find them. Shouldn't change what the resulting page looks like.

Edit: Done that too. Everyone should check and make sure their character is still in there, to make sure I didn't cut someone and forget to paste them back in ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases