We have a new wiki!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Many of you will be familiar with the logout bug which made using the wiki difficult. After trying to fix the bug for months, I finally decided to install new wiki software which was designed to work specifically with this messageboard software.

All of the pages on the old wiki have been imported to the new one. There may be some minor layout issues which page authors will need to address (particularly in templates where whitespace should be removed). But it's now working, and accessible to everyone!

Please feel free to use it for whatever purposes you wish. Please also do not continue updating the old wiki, as that will be uninstalled at some point in the future.

I realise the bigs in the old software put a lot of people off, but I'd really like to see this area of EN World used to its full potential.

pawsplay

Hero
I'm glad the bugs are fixed.

I would still like to have some kind of copyright declaration in place. I guess there is nothing stopping me from writing one but I feel a little odd setting policy, however provisionally.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Awesome! Thanks Morrus.

I almost don't know what to do with myself now that ENWorld is running so well. It's going to take me a while to get used to it.;)

roguerouge

First Post
I had two adventures posted in the 3E Adventures section of the old wiki, but they're not there now. Had they been deleted for some reason? One was a murder mystery another was a fire-fighting adventure.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's odd. I hope those instances are few and far between.

The old wiki is still up (and there's a link to it from the new wiki's home page), so please feel free to manually copy those pages across. Sorry about that!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Folks - I see that some poeple are still updating the old wiki. Don't, please. The old wiki is going away, and any changes to it you make now will not be saved! Please dn't waste your time updating a wiki that won't be there in a few weeks!

Remove ads