New Setting Element, Arcane Society for PC's

CaBaNa

First Post
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] Excellent idea! Whenever I see new arcane characters in the Hanged Man I'll just use Veruzak to introduce the group to them.

Anyone that wanted to do this could, or use their own character in the same fashion, much like [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] has decided to do with 7 Rabbit. Whom I'm excited to see back in the tavern ;)

Great suggestions all around, thanks for the participation!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Wasn't there another site claimed by Morvanon? And 7 rabbit is not on the list of members

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Hi folks, new poster here.

I've a character called Lilli who'd most certainly like to join at some point (currently awaiting approval).

Hopefully, if she's approved in spite of brawling with the formatting, we can play that through.

Welcome!

You don't need to be approved to start RP (or even to start an adventure, if the DM thinks your character looks ok), you just need to be approved before you're awarded any experience. So as long as you think you still might change your mind about your character's personality and background, feel free to come on in to the tavern and start interacting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases