New Setting Element, Arcane Society for PC's

CaBaNa

First Post
Ha Ha! That's great ronakshah!

I've updated the first post in the thread to reflect development.

I'm hoping to swing this into full gear, with adventures, and lots of interactive fun by the new year.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Roll Call...

I'm making a list of members, please confirm if your character has joined, either with Veruzak or with an Igor.

Updating the note in the Tavern, and sending coded messages to members, preferably by wednesday. If you want your character to receive something, make sure to specify that they joined, and didn't just show interest in joining.

CaBaNa

First Post
Alek joined by Igor in the backround, I would like to see where this is going.:)
Check the first post occasionally, if it has been long enough I'll post something like this to remind of updates.

Recently added an idea's section, if you have any please post up, and I'll add them. Also feel free to edit the Wiki at will.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Questions?

Where is this secret note in the Inn?

If we are a secret society how do we claim sites?

Do we have some sort of cover with the same initials like. . . the Institute for Advanced Colleges that we claim sites for instead?

CaBaNa

First Post
Questions?

Where is this secret note in the Inn?

If we are a secret society how do we claim sites?

Do we have some sort of cover with the same initials like. . . the Institute for Advanced Colleges that we claim sites for instead?
The note in the Inn only says The IAC on it currently, it is located above the Bar. When Veruzak gets back into town, he'll edit the note, and cast secret page.

I'll post the updated note both in the Tavern, and in the first post of this thread, including the DC needed to read the note.

The society is publicly known, and registered in Daunton and Bacarte. It is not a secret that the society exists, but it's intentions are only known to members. Even then, not all members know all operations undertaken by The IAC. Also, there is no public list of membership, and even the groups head does not know who every member is. (Martelai, who is currently traveling with Veruzak is an excellent example.)

The institute is vested with the authority to claim "unclaimed" arcane sites. So walking into the local magic shop and declaring it to be IAC property violates the contract Daunton and Bacarte signed onto. (The IAC will one day be large enough to enforce it's own authority, but until then they rely on Local Transitive Isle Governments. Those government officials comply because having a group that only wants good publicity for magic, is great for keeping crazy, blow-up-the-city wizards [looking at you dead Palindrome], from blowing up the city...)

Hope this answers your questions!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases