New Setting Element, Arcane Society for PC's

CaBaNa

First Post
I know it's still far away, but you may consider creating 'internal police', someone NOT affiliated directly and without vested interest in the institute, but whom you trust completely. if you let me know how can I contact you via e-mail, I'll send you a file with rough draft of such (but created with 3.5 in mind, so it's suggested members are spell-thieves among others...)

I had missed this post:blush:

I think you have my email, but if not PM me, and I'll shoot it to you!

I'm interested in the idea, and would like to hear more!

The Igors are serving in a similar capacity, they just aren't "internal police" in any sense.

Assuming the big demon doesn't kill us all, I may have Morvannon claim the basement/house in Daunton's Dead Shadow. Looks like the rightful owners are all dead, after all.

Awesome! That would be the first property in Daunton!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Notice that Morvannon is also half elf warlock :) Don't become dependant on us taking the property, all kinds of demons, fey and aberrations might crop up later :)

Yes, I have you mail, I'll send you the draft

CaBaNa

First Post
I conjure this thread. 2 reasons, the first is that I'd like to make the Institute for Arcane Ciphers more accessible for DM's as an available NPC group to jump adventures off of, and the other to make the group easier for new members to join.

Started with an update to the front page, also I'll be working on taking information from the front page of this thread, and moving it to the wikipage as well.

Everyone feel free to add anything to the page they feel significant for the IAC, or link to adventure details.

I'm also hoping to put a members list together on the wikipage.

I want the IAC to tend toward a more public role with Veruzak now full time at it's head as an NPC. Usable in whatever fashion anyone would like. Secretive, with a public face, the IAC could be nefarious or benign, depends on where the community takes the group.

Does anyone have other suggestions that would boost new members ability to join the Institute for Arcane Ciphers. or DM's to be able to use the group for adventures?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I had them in my Simple Errand adventure as a group the party dealt with and I had some interesting (IMO) plots set up for them with one PC, but that player disappeared and so nothing came of it... too bad.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I conjure this thread. 2 reasons, the first is that I'd like to make the Institute for Arcane Ciphers more accessible for DM's as an available NPC group to jump adventures off of, and the other to make the group easier for new members to join.

Started with an update to the front page, also I'll be working on taking information from the front page of this thread, and moving it to the wikipage as well.

Everyone feel free to add anything to the page they feel significant for the IAC, or link to adventure details.

I'm also hoping to put a members list together on the wikipage.

I want the IAC to tend toward a more public role with Veruzak now full time at it's head as an NPC. Usable in whatever fashion anyone would like. Secretive, with a public face, the IAC could be nefarious or benign, depends on where the community takes the group.

Does anyone have other suggestions that would boost new members ability to join the Institute for Arcane Ciphers. or DM's to be able to use the group for adventures?

Suggestion: have Veruzak sit at the tavern and take any obviously arcane people and talk to them.

Martelai talked with Covaithe's swordmage, but he took a break so nothing came out of it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases