Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will motion to Pelicanous that he will be right back and he will move to rejoin his friends.

In a hushed voice for only the party to hear, "I have a great source of info that I am working on and I can get her to sit, drink with us and we can pump her for information all night (he looks a Gnurl when he says this part :)) She is dicing with some halflings that seem to be cheating. I have a feeling the one losing is a Psion and influencing the rolls. Pelicanous has agreed to join us if I can get the one who is winning to admit his cheating ways and return her money plus some for her trouble. I know this may be a tall order but may be some fun as well. My plan is pretty simple. I was thinking Gnurl or H'Roosh might distract the loser (the Psion) while I intimidate the winner into returning her money and leaving. H'Roosh might be the best choice as I'd hate any weapons we have to be turned on us - I really don't know how powerful he is. If I can't convince him to admit he is cheating, I will simply pay him off to make this happen. What do you guys think?"

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Gnurl smiles and says, "While I'm not overly fond of the idea of making a scene here, considering what happened the last time we were here, I really can't refuse an opportunity to help a damsel in distress! But let me have a word with the owner first and tell him what we are about. I'll put it in terms that will maybe convince him to suppport us.....if I'm lucky."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Gnurl smiles and says, "While I'm not overly fond of the idea of making a scene here, considering what happened the last time we were here, I really can't refuse an opportunity to help a damsel in distress! But let me have a word with the owner first and tell him what we are about. I'll put it in terms that will maybe convince him to suppport us.....if I'm lucky."

"Nice thought, my friend."

Leif

Adventurer
"Nice thought, my friend."
"Thanks, Radoon. Have any suggestions about what I should tell him??" Gathering any suggestions that his friends may have, Gnurl will straightaway go looking for the innkeeper to advise him of the impending fight.

mleibrock

First Post
Owner

OOC - Scott, Would the owner still be the same as from Radoon used to frequent? Any information that we might know about him that would help us here?

Scotley

Hero
OOC: The guy behind the bar is unfamiliar to Radoon. He seems an honest enough fellow however, his prices are fair and the service is decent.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

To Gnurl,

"Sorry friend, I'm a bit distracted about what is about to go down. I think just warning the owner of cheats in his establishment is probably sufficient."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"So noted, Noble Radoon!"

Gnurl will stretch up as high as he can on the barstool, hoping to reach somewhere in the vicinity of the bartender's ear, and quietly and softly say, "And here I thought this establishment was on the up and up. You might want to pay closer attention to those running crooked games in here. Wouldn't want your reputation sullied."

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik, sitting at the bar, watches the crowd and his friends with the eyes of an experienced lawman. As Gnurl leans in to say something to the barkeep, Zurrik tries to listen in, but he catches little, so Zurrik settles back in his seat and continues watching.

OOC Listen d20+4=9

Scotley

Hero
The barman starts at the suggestion something illicit might be going on in his place. He does indeed start to watch the game from his place at the bar. He scratches absently at an ear unsure of what is happening. The frown on his face deepens as he obviously suspects something too, but can't figure out how the cheating might be done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases