Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

From his vantage at the bar, Gnurl looks at Radoon and just shrugs. To Zurrik, he says, "What's good to eat around here, Zurrik? Got a bite to spare for a hungry Gnome?" Apparently, Gnurl's 'throw-down feast' of a few minutes ago has only served to sharpen his appetite?

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

From his vantage at the bar, Gnurl looks at Radoon and just shrugs. To Zurrik, he says, "What's good to eat around here, Zurrik? Got a bite to spare for a hungry Gnome?" Apparently, Gnurl's 'throw-down feast' of a few minutes ago has only served to sharpen his appetite?

Upon Gnurl's glance, Radoon will give H'Roosh a glance of his own and begin making his way over the the pair of men we think may be cheating. He will assume a spot directly behind the center of the two and continue to watch until H'Roosh arrives.

Scotley

Hero
The halflings are intimidated by the larger sorts looming over them. One of the them, the one losing, looks up at H'Roosh and Radoon, "Do I know you mate? I think not, so perhaps you should just shove off and do your drinking somewhere else." H'Roosh and Radoon both feel a strong compulsion to do just that...

OOC: DC 17 will save of fall prey to the suggestion.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Monk feels the attempt to intrude into his mind and steels his will, smiling in friendly fashion at the halfling.

"Just a friendly game, right friend? And I'm just being friendly . . ."

[sblock=OOC]Will Save (1d20+13=28) (actually a 30, I think - I forgot the +2 from Still Mind).[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik looks up at the barkeep, "How about some of those sweet pastries you brought out earlier?"

Zurrik turns to watch the crowd as the halflings confront his friends.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

The halflings are intimidated by the larger sorts looming over them. One of the them, the one losing, looks up at H'Roosh and Radoon, "Do I know you mate? I think not, so perhaps you should just shove off and do your drinking somewhere else." H'Roosh and Radoon both feel a strong compulsion to do just that...

OOC: DC 17 will save of fall prey to the suggestion.

OCC - Scott, Looks like IC is down but I honestly rolled a d20 +6 and rolled a 21 so I made it was well.

"Now...I'd think you'd be a much friendlier fellow with all the money you are making here, why so pissy?" Radoon will force his way in between the two and continue speaking to the one winning. "Looks to me you two are not on the up and up. May I suggest you return the money you have taken from that kind lady (motioning to Pelicanous) and add...let's say 10% for her trouble? You do that and my friends and I will not have to hurt you. I really don't wanna kill you and I know you don't wanna be dead."

(OOC - gotta love that paraphrase from Silverado!!)

intimidate roll is 12+15 = 27

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Hearing Radoon's ultimatum to the questionable halfling, Gnurl gently elbows Zurrik (somewhere near the kneecaps? :) ) and says, "Don't look now, Mio, but I think 'bidness' is a-fixin' ta pick up!"

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Invisible Castle is indeed out. I saw something about one of the major webhosting (dreamhost maybe?) services having major problems with server move they were trying to do. That could be what's happening. Anyway, we'll just roll the old fashioned way on the honor system until they get it working again.

The halfling is clearly shaken by the old sailor's strong words and seems on the brink of giving in when the other halfing, now conveniently located behind Radoon in a flanking position, decides to fight. The halfing stabs Radoon in the kidney with a short sword that was not there an instant ago. The blow is expertly done and makes a grievous wound (27 points of damage).

OOC: Roll initiative and post actions if you beat a 14.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil HP 66/66 AC 26

"Sooner than you expected, Gnurl" replies Zurrik. Then, "'Ware the assassin!" Zurrik loudly proclaims as he reacts to the attack by drawing Warlock's Edge and firing an Eldritch Blast at the halfling attacking Radoon.

[sblock=OOC:] init 1d20+3=12 + 3 = 15 I used dicelog's ability to email results to myself after looking for a better solution online. I can email the results to the DM as it's being rolled, if you wish. Verification of dice roll stays on server for 30 days.

attack roll: 1d20+13=6+13=19 ranged touch attack

damage: 7d6=22 Sickening Blast (DC 14, FortNeg, sickened 1 min; L2)

I guess I should have powered up.....
[/sblock]

Remove ads