Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

After the attractive priestess leaves so abruptly, Radoon will ask of Crumpet, "Who was she and where does she perform services? I'd like to make a donation before we shove off."

Radoon rejoins the others anxious to taste the smells that have been torturing him the last few minutes.

OOC- Scott, Do I regain and HP?

Scotley

Hero
OOC- Scott, Do I regain and HP?

Radoon is fully recovered this morning. Indeed, he can't remember the last time he felt so good.

Crumpet informs Radoon that the lady in question is high priestess of the benevolent wind. A sub-church at the local Church of Heaven very popular with sailors. She is known for her powerful gifts of healing.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I second the hp question! How are we all feeling this morning?

The quality lodging produces healing as normal for a nights rest--one hit point per level. This is despite the fact that you probably were short of the requisite 8 hours.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will seat himself between H'Roosh and Gnurl for breakfast. He finds he has the appetite of a teen this morning.

As the conversation will allow, he will mention he has a stop to make before we get too far into our re-stocking of supplies. "I need to make a stop at The benevolent wind church." When the lady of the house makes her appearance, Radoon will ask for directions. "Would any of you like to join me?" He will look right at H'Roosh when he says this and try to contain his snicker. "She may be a high priestess but I think you may have brought out something less than Holy in her."

To the group, "What else is on our agenda for today?"

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 62/62     AC: 17/20/22   
Init: +03    ST(F):+08   ST(R):+07    ST(W):+06

BAB: 09
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh looks calmly at his friend, his face betraying nothing. "I believe I will come along, Radoon. Someone's got to look after you . . . make sure you don't forget Marienne."

mleibrock

First Post
H'Roosh looks calmly at his friend, his face betraying nothing. "I believe I will come along, Radoon. Someone's got to look after you . . . make sure you don't forget Marienne."

I could never, my friend. And you are right, I could use a looking after.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"Mind if I tag along, too, fellas? Say, while we're there, maybe we could find some way to finally get rid of the lich's curse, ya think?"

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Listening to his friends as they eat, Zurrik responds, "It's probably best we stay together. Will we be staying another night here?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases