Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: [sblock=Mowgli]Yes, Restoration or lesser Restoration or just rest will get it back.

There are lots of items that don't take a slot. Let me give it some thought. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]If rest will do the trick I'm OK - we'll be more than a week getting to the lich I'm sure . . .

Scotley, I found a Ring of Mage Armor in Stone & Fist for 12000. Barring other suggestions that looks like a good one to me. It's more on the practical and less on the flashy/creative side, but a +4 boost to his AC can't hurt.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=OOC]
Scotley, I found a Ring of Mage Armor in Stone & Fist for 12000. Barring other suggestions that looks like a good one to me. It's more on the practical and less on the flashy/creative side, but a +4 boost to his AC can't hurt.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mowgli]You are within the letter of my offer given that I said pretty much any source. But Sword and Fist is a 3.0 as opposed to 3.5 source. I'm guessing a similar item would cost at least 18,000 gp in 3.5. I can live with it if you don't see something you like better. [/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

After rooting through much he likes he finally finds what he feels might allow him to be some help in the fight against the Lich. He picks up a Shirt of Wraith Stalking and ask the Orc if this might be his choice.

J. Alexander

First Post
Geoffrey waits paiently as his fellow party members make their choice but an air of impatience, most likely to see his crewmen, begins to build around the otherwise quite cleric.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scotley - No problem on the Ring of Mage Armor, I'll stick to the spirit of the deal. Still leaves me without anything that really jumps out at me. I'm fairly limited because H'Roosh doesn't use weapons. He's got a spot for a ring; anything besides that can't take up a spot.

How much does a Permanency scroll cost? And could it be used to make the effects of his Greater Magic Fang potion permanent?

Scotley

Hero
Scotley - No problem on the Ring of Mage Armor, I'll stick to the spirit of the deal. Still leaves me without anything that really jumps out at me. I'm fairly limited because H'Roosh doesn't use weapons. He's got a spot for a ring; anything besides that can't take up a spot.

How much does a Permanency scroll cost? And could it be used to make the effects of his Greater Magic Fang potion permanent?

OOC: Here's the info on permanency:

Permanency :: d20srd.org

Magic fang is an option. I'll get you a price and some suggested items in a bit. Pressed for time just now.

Scotley

Hero
Mowgli [sblock]Some items you might want to consider. Ring of Force Shield, the Ram or Protection +2 could do for the ring slot. A few slotless items to consider--a big bag of holding is always nice, Figurines of wondrous power, necklace of fireballs/strand of acid pearls, decanter of endless water and various ioun stones.[/sblock]

Almost forgot--Greater Magic Fang (to make all your limbs +1) made permanent will set you back 8200 gp. Simple Magic Fang (+1 to one limb) made permanent will cost you only 2960 gp.

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik wanders around the room but keeps coming back to the weapon and armor crystals piled on a shelf together. Finally he selects a greater truedeath crystal and hold it up. "I'll take this one." he says, showing it to the orc.

[sblock=for Scotley]
At 10k, it's less than the boots of haste (12k/10 rds of haste) or the belt of battle (12k/+2 init & move bonuses), but I think it makes more sense right now. Boy, that was a hard choice.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases