Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mowgli [sblock]Some items you might want to consider. Ring of Force Shield, the Ram or Protection +2 could do for the ring slot. A few slotless items to consider--a big bag of holding is always nice, Figurines of wondrous power, necklace of fireballs/strand of acid pearls, decanter of endless water and various ioun stones.[/sblock]

Almost forgot--Greater Magic Fang (to make all your limbs +1) made permanent will set you back 8200 gp. Simple Magic Fang (+1 to one limb) made permanent will cost you only 2960 gp.

H'Roosh will take the Greater Magic Fang (Permanent): +1 to all limbs.

Scotley

Hero
The Orc nods at Zurrik's choice.

H'Roosh picks up a mysterious multicolored vial and as he turns it in the light a shimmering liquid spills out and runs down his limbs. The Orc chuckles, "You break it, you buy it. That will have to count as your choice whatever it was."

OOC: Permanent Magic Fang of +1 to all limbs. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Your choices made, the old Orc huntsman ushers you out and locks up the now much diminished treasure hoard. "Very well gentlemen, I shall re-unite you with your crew and see you on your way if there is nothing further?"

The crewmen are gathered in a small knot near the boats to return you to the ship. They look none the worse for their time in captivity.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh

"I will swim back to the ship . . . I feel the need to bathe."

Suiting action to word, the Genasi makes a clean entry into the water and returns to the ship.

J. Alexander

First Post
Geoffrey will greet his crew and make arrangements for getting back to the ship. Seeing H'roosh neatly split the water Geoffrey comments "A bath does sound very good indeed"

Scotley

Hero
Boats soon stream ashore to pick up everyone. The crew of the Radiant Sun send up a cheer as the their errant brethren are returned. Geoffrey's wife stands at the rail for a chaste welcome, but she has a hot bath already drawn for him in a tub in the private quarters of the ship. A very large tub...

Captain Swabbie is waiting for the rest of you with his little crew of constructs. Soon both ships are once more sailing toward the Border Isles and your confrontation with the Lich.

The mysterious island of the Count is soon lost to sight in the mist of your wake.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil HP 66/66 AC 25

OOC: Zurrik has been travelling with Geoffrey.

Back on-board, Zurrik stays on-deck and watches the Count's island disappear over the horizon. "If there weren't more pressing matters, the Count and his nephew should have been permanently disposed of" Zurrik says out loud to himself. As the ships continue, Zurrik grabs his needed two hours of sleep before returning to the deck to aid the watch.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Hold up Scotley! I finally had an inspiriation for the item Gnurl wants. I hope it's not too late for me to make a switch?

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp73/76,AC23

[sblock=Scotley only]I was thinking of a scroll with as many copies of Permanency as I can afford. How many would that be, by the way? I may decide for a couple of other spells, too, if it's more than two or three.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases