Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Leif Only!]Tough question. Each spell choice listed has a level requirement and an experience point cost. If you use say a generic level 11 Permanency then you'd have to pay the experience point cost later. If you want and exp. included price then I'll need to know what spells you want to make permanent. [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif Only!]Tough question. Each spell choice listed has a level requirement and an experience point cost. If you use say a generic level 11 Permanency then you'd have to pay the experience point cost later. If you want and exp. included price then I'll need to know what spells you want to make permanent. [/sblock]
[sblock=Scotley]
Can I generalize and give you the spell levels that I'd like to make permanent? Actually, I hadn't even really thought about these details. :-S
[/sblock]

[sblock=Everybody else]
I don't really care if you feel left out or not! :p
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Leif]
Comprehend Languages and Read Magic are each 3000 gp
Detect Magic is 2975 gp
See Invisible is 5650 gp
Tongues is 8250 gp
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So what's next for our intrepid crew of Lich hunters? Anything else you want to accoplish before you reach the Border Isles?

Lou

Explorer
OOC: Zurrik wants to speak with the party members about their experience in facing the lich before. From his time in law enforcement, Zurrik is also interested in learning more of the strengths and weaknesses of his new companions for planning purposes. Zurrik is trying to treat this like a raid on a criminal enterprise. Zurrik tells the others about his eldritch blast ability, eldritch spear to 300 feet, ability to channel the blast through the sword melee attack, and his limited ability to enhance the blast. They already know about his teleportation ability.

[sblock=for mleibrock and the DM]
During his discussion with Radoon, Zurrik asks about Radoon's daggers and his throwing ability. Upon learning about the returning dagger, Zurrik asks if the greater truedeath crystal will fit on the returning dagger?
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will share the item he took from the count, shirt of wraith stalking. It should make him invisible to undead (even intelligent ones). He wonders if he might be able to find the Lich's phylactery and open it or destroy it (He is unsure exactly what will need to be done once the box is located) Does anyone else have any know ledge of these creatures?

To Zurrick, He will discuss his dagger and look to see it there might be a way to attach it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases