Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Alright then, Priesty, let's say that as you state, you prefer to avoid trouble like this minotaur. So where would be the last place you would want to be alone on a dark, stormy night?"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon jokes, "I would think the last place they might want to be is rolled up in a rug being carried by Gargoyles."

Radoon looks up as he says this. He will then go to the rug the man was wrapped in and drags it under some cover. (Perhaps an awning, tent or at the very least a tree - to hopefully remain out of sight of the gargoyles). He will then begin inspecting the rug for any possible clues.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl smiles at Radoon's levity and watches as he inspects the rug, keeping at least one keen gnomish eye peeled for any threats that may approach from the air or on the streets.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh continues to watch the streets and air, of course. Once Radoon's finished hiding the evidence of the fight he indicates his readiness to proceed.

"It seems to me that we might be well served by seeking out some of the Sea Sorcerer's old allies - the one's he's now alienated. 'The enemey of mine enemy is my friend,' and all that."

OOC: Apologies if this has been mentioned - I'm having a little trouble remembering stuff today.

mleibrock

First Post
H'Roosh continues to watch the streets and air, of course. Once Radoon's finished hiding the evidence of the fight he indicates his readiness to proceed.

"It seems to me that we might be well served by seeking out some of the Sea Sorcerer's old allies - the one's he's now alienated. 'The enemey of mine enemy is my friend,' and all that."

OOC: Apologies if this has been mentioned - I'm having a little trouble remembering stuff today.

Glad you are doing ok Mikey.

I think the witch we just visited at the busted skull kinda fell into the category. Scott, is this the case?

Leif

Adventurer

"That's a very good idea, H'Roosh! Hmm, do we know of any persons who fit into that category, other than the witch whose company we just left?"

Scotley

Hero
Glad you are doing ok Mikey.

I think the witch we just visited at the busted skull kinda fell into the category. Scott, is this the case?

OOC: Seems likely and she has already rendered you some assistance.

OOC: Perhaps alluded to, but I don't think stated bluntly until now.

"That's a very good idea, H'Roosh! Hmm, do we know of any persons who fit into that category, other than the witch whose company we just left?"

OOC: Other than the Cleric before you, you have no such acquaintances, but you have been led to believe they may exist though they appear to be vanishing under the attentions of the Lich and his minions at an alarming rate...

Scotley

Hero
Radoon jokes, "I would think the last place they might want to be is rolled up in a rug being carried by Gargoyles."

Radoon looks up as he says this. He will then go to the rug the man was wrapped in and drags it under some cover. (Perhaps an awning, tent or at the very least a tree - to hopefully remain out of sight of the gargoyles). He will then begin inspecting the rug for any possible clues.

The rug is a little tattered, dusty and bloodstained, but once you give it a little shake it is suddenly restored to pristine condition. There is some magic about this carpet.

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl draws forth his Wand of Detect Magic and uses it to more carefully inspect the rug. "I know we know it's magical, because we saw it flying. But I am curious whether it may bear any other sorts of enchantments other than the Transmutation Magic that gives it the power of flight."

Pic for Radoon:

Attachments

• Gnurl moons Radoon [cropped].jpg
    Gnurl moons Radoon [cropped].jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Remove ads