Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Scotley

Hero
OOC: You may each pick one magic item, object 'd art, gem or piece of jewelry worth up to 12,501 gp. Any reasonable source will do.

[sblock=Zurrik and Radoon]The crystal will indeed fit nicely on the dagger. It would allow your dirty fighting ability to work on the Lich as well as the listed properties. Technically, a greater augment crystal is only supposed to work with a +3 or better item, but I've not been enforcing that rule, especially since this particular dagger has abilities that place at the +3 cost or higher.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

If Zurrik chooses to offer the gem to Radoon, Radoon will insist on compensating him in some way, whether monetarily or other negotiated item to be named later.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik will offer the greater truedeath crystal to Radoon as a loan or for consideration later. "You showed a lot of courage against the vampires, especially for someone with only minor weapons against them. Your undead fighting ability will be enhanced with this on your returning dagger. Consider it a loan, or we can agree to something comparable later."

Leif

Adventurer
ooc

Great. Now what's the total value that we have available again? I tried to find it but couldn't. :(

OOC: You may each pick one magic item, object 'd art, gem or piece of jewelry worth up to 12,501 gp. Any reasonable source will do.

[sblock=Zurrik and Radoon]The crystal will indeed fit nicely on the dagger. It would allow your dirty fighting ability to work on the Lich as well as the listed properties. Technically, a greater augment crystal is only supposed to work with a +3 or better item, but I've not been enforcing that rule, especially since this particular dagger has abilities that place at the +3 cost or higher.[/sblock]

{STILLL OOC} - Great! Ok, then, how about See Invisible, Detect Magic, and Read Magic, which leaves a balance of 876gp, which Gnurl would happily take in coin. ;)

Scotley

Hero
{STILLL OOC} - Great! Ok, then, how about See Invisible, Detect Magic, and Read Magic, which leaves a balance of 876gp, which Gnurl would happily take in coin. ;)

OOC: I'm sure he would, but you get to choose one item and if it doesn't add up to the total then you take a loss. I'm sure you can come up with another spell or two to fill out the value of the scroll.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm sure he would, but you get to choose one item and if it doesn't add up to the total then you take a loss. I'm sure you can come up with another spell or two to fill out the value of the scroll.
Dang, it was worth a shot. Help me out here, Scotty, how many spell levels are we talking here?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases