Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I thought we were here to deal with the Sea Sorcerer and get this curse removed. It seems to me that getting sidetracked and going after the Minotaur at this juncture would be a waste of resources better used to accomplish our task."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"I thought we were here to deal with the Sea Sorcerer and get this curse removed. It seems to me that getting sidetracked and going after the Minotaur at this juncture would be a waste of resources better used to accomplish our task."
"*snif, snif* Yes, I am getting tired of smelling your stink, H'Roosh!"

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl puts his hand to his breast and feigns total abject shock. "Moi?? Surely you can't be serious! Why I'm a cute little Gnome and fresh as a daisy! ;)

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Okay, so clean and well fed, what's next for our intrepid adventurers? Time to seek the Lich's tower? Gonna go Bull baiting? Regroup at the ship and make a plan? Something completely different? Something a little different? Figure out where Geoffrey is hiding? :hmm:

Leif

Adventurer

Sated, Gnurl leans back in his chair and belches tremendously. "Um, this is one of those places where belching is considered a compliment to the chef, is it not? :eek: Oh, well, no matter. What say we get us a lich while the gettin' is good and I'm in the mood for it?"

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"Well...it seems I am outvoted on this one and have no real reason to object" so he reaches into his bag to pay for his delicious meal.

Remove ads