Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

As the island comes into view, Radoon will don his new shirt of wraith stalking. Looking to the others, he says half-jokingly, "Well, if this thing doesn't work, at least I don't smell like week old live-aborad."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon looks to the cleric, "I assume you've been here before?" What are in these other buildings?" Motioning to the smaller ones.

Scotley

Hero
Radoon looks to the cleric, "I assume you've been here before?" What are in these other buildings?" Motioning to the smaller ones.

Once they housed servants, guards and mounts. In recent years the Sea Sorcerer has let their numbers dwendle having little need for them. Now that he has become undead - doubt anyone is there.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Well, no one that's still living in the true sense of the word, anyway, but they would seem to be likely haunts for some lesser undead servants."

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"So are we going to clean out the small buildings first, or just go for the main house?" asks Zurrik.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Well...I'm not exactly an expert on the subject, but then we're all getting to be fairly expert at dispatching these undead beasties. But it seems to me that if we work our way up to the leaders then we risk expending too much of our energy before we get to them. On the other hand, if we go straight for the most deadly foes then we risk them being able to summon their minions into the fight and we could wind up fighting all of them at once. So it's like a choice between being hanged or drawn and quartered. Just my two coppers worth."

Scotley

Hero
Glancing into the outbuildings you see nothing of value and no threats. The main tower has a large stout looking door and slitted windows starting about 15' up.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Seeing the other buildings deserted, Radoon looks to the others. "Looks like he/it prefers privacy. I for one, think he deserves some unruly house-guests."

Remove ads