Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

"Oh, goody!" says Gnurl, wringing his hands together with glee. "Roosting, stinky curses are my favorite."

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

"Want me to pop into the tower and see what's behind door number 1?" asks Zurrik. "Anyone want to go with me?"

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl chimes up, "And I'll be a marginally safe distance behind you two doughty chaps."

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Motioning Radoon to move forward with him, Zurrik moves to a spot about 40 feet from the door before reaching out to touch Radoon.

OOC: Zurrik and Radoon teleport to just inside the door. Their images stay where they are for a round.

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl doesn't remember ever seeing Zurrik perform this trick before, so when he and Radoon suddenly vanish, Gnurl's eyes get very big, he stops short, and he says, "What the ...."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh stands stolidly in the center of the road, gazing impassively at the Sorcerer's Tower for a moment before resuming his approach to the door.

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl turns back to H'Roosh and says, "Hey, did you know that they could do that?" indicating the vacant space where Radoon and Zurrik formerly were. Then he notes H'Roosh's vacant expression as he gazes up at the tower and says, "Oh. Never mind, sorry, didn't realize you were having that 'tower fantasy' again."

Scotley

Hero
Nothing changes outside, as Zurrik and Radoon materialize inside they find themselves in a large chamber, but it is hard to see as the room is quite dark. They can make out movement in the shadows, but that it all. There is just enough light to indicate that man-sized figures are moving about. They are not immediately attacked.

Remove ads