Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik takes another 5 ft step forward and adjusts his fire to the new opponent in the fireplace, sending an Eldritch Spear at him it, hitting squarely.

OOC: By my count, Zurrik should be at L8 or so, 35 ft(?) from the fireplace. Next round should put him 30 ft for an EB.
Is the dice roller not working? ok, it is now. Rolled a Reflex save as a test.
WOW! My first crit?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Dice-roller just worked for me, see my previous post, and Gnurl NAILED the elemental! (Also in previous post, 640.)

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
OOC: So when Scotley posts the updated map, mleibrock can adjust his action and the round will be ready to close.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Most humble apologies to my long suffering players. I'm working on a map and update now.

Initiative:

Zurrik 17
Radoon 13
H'Roosh 12
Fire Critter 11
Gnurl 10
Undead Giant 8
Geoffrey 7

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Mike, was this where you wanted Radoon, or did you intend to stop where Radoon and H'Roosh were hit by the fire (I12)?

Attachments

• tower-1-r2(1).xls
    59.5 KB · Views: 74

mleibrock

First Post
OOC: Mike, was this where you wanted Radoon, or did you intend to stop where Radoon and H'Roosh were hit by the fire (I12)?

Where you've listed him on the map is where I'd like him to end up but I was unsure if I could make it that far in a turn and especially after being hit by the fire.

Scotley

Hero
Zurrik takes another 5 ft step forward and adjusts his fire to the new opponent in the fireplace, sending an Eldritch Spear at him it, hitting squarely.

Radoon makes it almost close enough to attack the undead giant.

H'Roosh finds himself even closer after passing his friend.

The thing in the fireplace tosses a ball of flame at Zurrik, but it misses landing just behind him. A few sparks do land on him (1 point of fire damage).

Gnurl takes as much cover as he possibly can and casts Dispel Magic on/at the 'man-like' fire creature in the fireplace. "Get thee back to the elemental hell that spawned thee, Ice Tongue!" The fiery aura around the creature vanishes leaving only a few wisps of smoke behind and cause the small winged humanoid to yelp in shock.

The undead giant wheels around swinging his spear in a great arc, but somehow manages to miss both H'Roosh and Radoon though the spear tip does throw sparks as it grinds against the stone just above Radoon's head.

Geoffrey raises his holy symbol and speaks the words of a spell as if haranguing sinners from a pulpit. Twin lances of radiance shoot forth to strike the giant in the back and it roars in agony.

Serleon also casts a spell and a dark scythe of force materializes in the air near the giant and darts forth to slash him.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

As Gnurl intones more words of power, the air near his lips crackles with energy, "Hah la-purinstal roquetha tankeer!" Instantaneously, a 3-inch ball of electric-blue force leaps from Gnurl's outstretched palm and hurtles at the undead giant.

OOC: Gnurl casts Orb of Force at the undead giant, that does 10d6 damage if he makes his ranged touch attack.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases