To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

dimsdale

First Post
Seeing the others preparing for what looks like a battle, Kruk moves foward mumbling to himself, "Well, it looks like the time for stealth is over. I hate standing around anyway." He moves up towards the front, retrieves his throwing axe, then equips his shield and battleaxe. After a quick survey of his equipment he looks towards his companions and whispers. "I'm ready when you are...let's do this."

renau1g

First Post
The group sets up in their positions, Carolina and Lily cover the door from range, while Lith is in the doorway, Raiyek and Kruk right there and Grim just behind. With a basterd sword at his back, the man opens the door and is promptly grabbed back by the adventurer's. He's bound and gagged and left in the alley by Grim while the others look into the open portal.

Only darkness greets you inside. No hidden threat makes itself known, no evil force pounces from the shadows. Just the soft sound of the waves lapping against the shores in the distance and the occasional sound of revelry as a tavern door is opened a few streets over, then it disappears.

[sblock=OOC]
There is no light source inside
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I'm taking my computer offline now to move it to the new place. Clearwire saits the new modems will be in in a week or so, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully I'll see you guys then, if not sooner. Please NPC Carolina until I return.

Thanks.

-IG[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg moves next to Kruk and whispers a few words while waggling his fingers. Light flares on the other dwarf's shield. He nods towards the door and readies his staff.

[sblock=OOC] Georg will stay near the front, close to Kruk. We should move in carefully[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Moving slowly into the warehouse next to Kruk, Raiyek strains his eyes and ears to find any sign of the one they came to the warehouse to find.
[sblock=OOC]Perception: 1d20+11=15. Ren, how do you run this? If you roll less than your passive value does it just default to the passive value?

Stealth: 1d20-1=10. Mainly just to try to move quietly. Not much point trying to hide when standing next to a light in the dark ;)[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Will post an update shortly, just gotta complete 2 corporate tax returns by end of business day.

Re: Passive vs active perception, I feel you can't do any worse by actively trying to look for something than when you're not, so you basically will always get at least 10 on your perception.
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
Grim moves out to flank Kruk, staying out of the range of the bright light, and moving as silently as he can.
[sblock=OOC]
Grim is going to use low-light vision and try to stay concealed, out of the light but using the fringe of the light to navigate, in an attempt to gain surprise if combat begins.

Stealth (1d20+9=19)
Perception (1d20+2=15)
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk, notices how silently he is moving. I knew I could do it! Kruk thinks to himself. With eyes beeming as he looks to Raiyek on his left, Georg behind him and Grim somewhere to his right, he's too distracted to actually check for anything strange going on around the surrounding area.

ooc: stealth: 1d20-3 = 14 perception: 1d20+3 = 9. Kruk does have low light vision.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases