To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

dimsdale

First Post
Following Raiyek's lead, Kruk throws his axe...and misses.

[sblock=actions]
move to line of sight with the foe
action: throw hammer: 1d20+8 vs AC = 10
minor: equip the second throwing axe
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=renau1g]How much noise are all these thrown weapons making? Would a Scorching Burst make much more noise? Also, we probably need to know where Grim and Carolina and the spirit companion are... wow, what a group![/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'll post a more complete update later, but for now:

Raiyek and Kruk miss with their weapns, Carolina and Grim are hanging above the sentry, who doesn't look up so doesn't seem to notice them.

Lily proves her usefulness to her new allies and hits the watcher.

Well... you need Carolina and Grim to take him out this round, cuz after them he goes. (I assumed that you won Init as a true surprise round would only allow 1 action and he was observing most of you.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk watches Georg's dagger score a direct hit on the watcher, then looks at Georg with a look of amazement. "Now how did you pull that one off spell caster. Did you cast a spell on that dagger to make it hit? When this is all over I'm coming to you for tips on how to throw my axe." He grins at Georg, then looks back to see what happens next.

Tinwe

First Post

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina keeps her crossbow trained on the lookout while Grim whispers sweet nothings.

OOC: Intimidate +3 (IC is down atm, if you wouldn't mind doing the rolling.)

Also, I'm in the middle of moving right now (AGAIN! :rant:), so posting may be a bit sporadic. NPC if I'm holding things up.

[sblock=Carolina's stat block]Carolina- Female Halfling Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 9
AC:17, Fort:11, Reflex:17, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:24/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Sly Flourish, Deft Strike, Positioning Strike, Blinding Barrage
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
With their coordinated attacks, the party causes some heavy damage to the black garbed sentry. When Grim grabs the man, and Carolina's deadly crossbow trained on him, the man whispers "I give up. Who are you?"

[sblock=OOC]
*Ok, so you win. With Carolina's crit on her initimdate check he surrenders.

Roll(1d20)+3:
20,+3
Total:23
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases