Good, low level adventure for only a few sessions?

CubeKnight

First Post
A friend is visiting over, and we wanted to play a bit since it's been really long our old group got together. It was decided I'd be the DM, so I'm looking for a short adventure for level 1~2 PCs, a small module that could be finished in 3~4 sessions of 4 hours or so each.

I'm subscriber to D&DI, so I have access to all the Dungeon Magazines, but, TBH, I have yet to read any of them, since I've been focused mostly on Dragon, and thus I turn to the infinite wisdom of ENWorlders to recommend me their favorites :D

P.S. I'd like to avoid KotS, since we already ran that one before.

A friend is visiting over, and we wanted to play a bit since it's been really long our old group got together. It was decided I'd be the DM, so I'm looking for a short adventure for level 1~2 PCs, a small module that could be finished in 3~4 sessions of 4 hours or so each.

I'm subscriber to D&DI, so I have access to all the Dungeon Magazines, but, TBH, I have yet to read any of them, since I've been focused mostly on Dragon, and thus I turn to the infinite wisdom of ENWorlders to recommend me their favorites :D

P.S. I'd like to avoid KotS, since we already ran that one before.

The Dungeon Delves book is pretty good for this purpose. So is the "lairs" section of Open Grave.

CubeKnight

First Post
Ack, I completely forgot I had Dungeon Delve! It would be great! Given that not all PCs will be able to make it every day, I could use each Delve as a stand-alone, and have them level-up between sessions. Thanks for the reminder!

Now, I'll proceed to check out Open Grave.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases