I have DMGII and Revenge of the Giants

Jack99

Adventurer
Just picked them up at my interdimensional gaming store, in case anyone wants to ask questions. I hope getting some reading time later tonight.

Cheers

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Woo! What level spread is Against the Giants? And who's the Big Big Bad at the end?

Also - how does the number of Giants in play at one time compare to the number of available miniatures that Wizards have produced already?

AllisterH

First Post
Just picked them up at my interdimensional gaming store, in case anyone wants to ask questions. I hope getting some reading time later tonight.

Cheers

Ooohh...tell me about the DMG. The companion rules and how do you think they'll work and also what about the rules for not having magic items in your games (specifically, grandmaster and legendary boons)

Rechan

Adventurer
Does the DMG2:

1) Show any sort of formula as far as making powers and weighting the balance of status conditions? (Daze is worth two dice of damage etc etc).

2) Anything on building/acquiring keeps or such?

3) Chapter 2 and the section on Encounters as Story - is there talk of objectives in combat beyond what we saw in the excerpt? Three paragraphs doesn't scratch the surface, imho.

I am really intreseted in both compainion NPCs and Boons/unusal magic item awards...I read both preview, but they held some stuff back (of cource) so what are they like...are there totaly awsome 'master trainng', and how complex are the charts for compainions...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases